Go to page 1
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » FAQ 1 - Basics of the game Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Dear users.

Kindly read this FAQ before asking your questions in the forum. If you still cannot find an answer to your question then ask it in the Doubts and Questions forum. http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/foro.php?id=957.
Remember this is a manager game so you will not control individual players on the pitch, rather you'll be able to see a simulated match in which each moment is dictated by the strategies and formation that both you and your opponent have created.
There is a ‘help’ button just below the clock on left hand side in all menus refer to it for some useful information.

Q: What does History button in "board" do?
A: It shows a graph of the selected teams' position on the league board during the course of the current season. The Stadium button shows income from the last match for all of the teams' stadiums. The Career button shows the league winner for previous seasons in that league.

Q: What is the record page in Stats?
A: It shows the all time highs of following areas :-
• Top signings – Top 10 amounts paid to acquire a player
• Top Teams with seasons In First Division – Division 1 does not yet exist and so this is currently empty
• Top scorer – Top 3 all-time scorers
• Striker Cup Winners – Managers who have won the previous striker cups

Q: How are the best goals awarded?
A: All managers can vote for goals scored by any team. The most popular 10 goals show up on the upper side. The lower side is for goals recently voted as a best goal.

Q: How can I change my kit?
A: Click on the jersey on the lower left and you can select from there. Some kits are locked which can be unlocked by paying 5 golden balls each time. For pack managers all are unlocked.

Q: How can I change the font colour of my chat sentences?
A: The font colour is the colour of your team shirt (kit).

Q: What is progression and Forecast?
A: see this http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=254801

Edited by @Buckeye623 30-05-2023 20:08
23/02/2012 09:37
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1