Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Off-topic » Interview - What Am I Doing Here Date
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This time i have a manager who says he is going to revive an old, Whatamidoinghere( http://uk.strikermanager.com/usuario.php?id=10719618 ), this manager was removed for making some under value transfers to help out his friend at the end of last season. He had to start from scratch again n now he is here for you guys, let's see what he has in store

<vijji> Q.How are you feeling about being removed last season?

<Whatamidoinghere> Hmmm it really pissed me off whenever i see that team

<vijji> Q.Well don't you think you deserved it, as you were acting against the rules?

<Whatamidoinghere> nope ,cause i was helping a very good friend of mine

<vijji> but it is against rules!

<Whatamidoinghere> First i don't know it's against the rule dude [grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

<vijji> do you know this phrase 'Ignorance of Law is no Excuse'
<vijji> you were supposed to know rules before you play *sigh*

<Whatamidoinghere> yeah that's the main reason i kept quite about it (Haha)

<vijji> then tell us about ur new pl 'Striker Kings'

<Whatamidoinghere> ok, i was trying to bring back the dead GANGSTARS before i have change of ideas

<vijji> why did you decide to change the name?

<Whatamidoinghere> i did that because i dont want the league to repeat the GANGSTARS fortune

<vijji> well what ever happened to gangsters was mainly because of some misbehaviour of a certain member of it
<vijji> and you still have him
<vijji> how are you going to cope with him?

<Whatamidoinghere> hmmm he's cool now he even..................

<vijji> even...?

<Whatamidoinghere> apologise maybe that type

<vijji> What is the approach of this PL going to be like?
<vijji> Make noise without calibre or concentrate on becoming strong

<Whatamidoinghere> hmmm we are trying to be the strongest no SM

<vijji> so can i take it as you people are not going to make some fuss on forums but keep your head down n work on what you wan/t

<Whatamidoinghere> we are not here to make noise nor troll like those ******** but to be strong and oneday bring the SC home hahahahahahahahahing

<vijji> that's quite words for a new PL.... but all of us have it....

<Whatamidoinghere> hahahah why won't u....have ever see our logo?

<vijji> yup seeing it

<vijji> Isn't it difficult to play SM on mobile?

<Whatamidoinghere> hmm difficult ? that's not the describtion it's really tough

<vijji> then why are you playing it even after a removal?

<Whatamidoinghere> I don't know, but i think @Reb install an addiction software in the game which is worrying me [another banned?]

<vijji> haha
<vijji> fine then
<vijji> end it with a bang

<Whatamidoinghere> laughing? hmmm watch out for STRIKER KINGS 'cause if you joke with them, they will surelly hunt you down.[grrrrrrrrrrr breeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahahahahahahahaha EVIL LAUGH. ]

Hope you had time pass with it and also look out for this New PL STRIKER KINGS....

(your feed back is always welcome )

Edited by vijji 02-03-2012 14:24
02/03/2012 14:21
  - Div/Gr
310 msgs.
First-team player
was an okay time pass -_- 02/03/2012 14:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
What? Did i just say that about @reb? Hmmm my hand was faster than my brain then.(Apologise) 02/03/2012 14:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
Here comes the BanHammer. 02/03/2012 14:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
@grantis45 said:
Here comes the BanHammer.

Grrrrrr shaking now (mercy please)
02/03/2012 15:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
612 msgs.
MVP of the game
not the best but I still enjoy reading them, keep it up vijji 02/03/2012 15:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
less time spent = less fun in reading. thank you all for reading and spl thanks to them who gave me the feed back 02/03/2012 15:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
460 msgs.
First-team player
vijji said:
less time spent = less fun in reading. thank you all for reading and spl thanks to them who gave me the feed back

Seems its been ages since u have done your last interview. It is always great reading yr interviews. Anyway, I am always giving you negative feedback on yr lengthy interviews, but this one was seriously short. N in this one, your questions just remained concentrated towards 1 or 2 thing. Try to be back to your original form Mr.Vijji.
02/03/2012 18:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
hmm this is more like for notifying the return of Gangsters but i will try harder 02/03/2012 18:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
Vijji, do you want me to publish any of these as news. I'm happy to do it. 02/03/2012 18:19
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2