Forum » Off-topic » interview - VIJI Date
how is this interview ?
good
excellent
ok
Username
365 msgs.
First-team player
Mp thanks for the mention but it would have been better if it was 'our PL instead of his PL ' !

And would have liked a few more SM relatd questions

Nevertheless nice for 1st time keep up the work
04/03/2012 18:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
It is cool to see someone pull some of the personality of the players into the forums. I know I have enjoyed this game much more since I have hopped into chat a few times. This type of interview encourages people to meet other managers. My two big criticisms.

1. The English was choppy at times and so could become distracting. I would suggest trying to clean up slang instead of just posting directly so things are more coherent.

2. The direct paste from chat has formatting that is not conducive to forum posting. I would suggest cleaning it up to be more like a post. Example Below:

<mp190> arent u mad at all the bugs we have in the game ? didnt that turn u off from this game ?
<vijji> i am a kind of person who likes to see from the side of opposite person
<vijji> i was not satisfied with the bugs
<vijji> but i was like
<vijji> 'hmm ok, as they are trying new things we have bugs'
<vijji>moreover i am playing this for free!
<vijji>but i definitely do not like the lack of communication from Dev's

Could be done like this....

Q: Aren't you mad at all the bugs we have in the game ? Didnt that turn you off from this game ?

A: I am the kind of person who likes to see from the side of opposite person. i was not satisfied with the bugs, but i was like "hmm ok, as they are trying new things we have bugs". Moreover i am playing this for free! but i definitely do not like the lack of communication from the developers.
04/03/2012 18:16
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
Not bad, my name appeared on it 04/03/2012 18:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
dneighbors said:

Good to see some one giving their view like this in detail
i have a couple of improvements in mind and will be implemented if i do any interview from now on.

regarding your suggestions, the problem with language being of low quality or different quality is because we have to come up with spontaneous answers and questions that too on a pure text based chat, it's really difficult to do it and takes so much of time do it even the way it is done now. a nice suggestion but hard to implement

and the other thing, about way of making it, when u read it line by line u get the felling of listening them say it with a small pause ( i feel this way correct me if i am wrong) and i am working on reducing the difficulty of reading these interviews.

Thank u
04/03/2012 19:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
vijji said:
hewhoamareismyself said:
You know his name is vijji right? The title suggests otherwise.

she even forgot my name!!! aah this is now unbearable

Hahaha Vijji i thought you should beg @grantis to help you change your name Lol.
04/03/2012 21:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Where is my name... And I thought vijji we were friends.. :'(
05/03/2012 02:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
The AC STL Press Secretary will be contacting you about this awful interview.

0 on a scale of anything for the number of times AC STL was mentioned, or their glorious leader Kim il rebsiot.

(not bad for first one, actually)
05/03/2012 03:43
  - Div/Gr
310 msgs.
First-team player
im happy it went okay ^_^ 05/03/2012 14:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
mp190 said:
im happy it went okay ^_^

except for my name
05/03/2012 14:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
good one mp... but i would have liked it even more if you had let more of your personality shine... you seemed well ... well behaved.
05/03/2012 15:02
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3