Username
1399 msgs.
International
+1...nic idea. 24/11/2012 16:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
1668 msgs.
International
No offense krazy but I suggested this idea a month ago....but you worded it better 28/11/2012 02:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
164 msgs.
Substitute
Sender said:
No offense krazy but I suggested this idea a month ago....but you worded it better

you have suggested month ago, but krazy since march.
no offense

Edited by ibram 28-11-2012 03:21
28/11/2012 02:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
5633 msgs.
Golden Ball
Response from devs on this subject is that it is unlikely to happen. 28/11/2012 02:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
3880 msgs.
Best scorer
-1 for the simple reason that the ball switches between teams so often that unless you had your attack and def formations almost identical you would have players running all over the place every time that the ball goes from one team to the other, you just need to fnd a balance that works well if you are attacking or defending on your advanced formation 02/12/2012 06:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
bowsey1986 said:
-1 for the simple reason that the ball switches between teams so often that unless you had your attack and def formations almost identical you would have players running all over the place every time that the ball goes from one team to the other, you just need to fnd a balance that works well if you are attacking or defending on your advanced formation

+100 for a great suggestion.

-100 for simple fact developers have hard time determining what side of the field you are on (offsides), who passed you the ball before you scored (assists), whether your pass was on target (passing %) and many other things. Therefore, the possibility that they would know when a team was on "offense" vs "defense" would likely never happen thus invalidating the tactic.

02/12/2012 07:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
1399 msgs.
International
dneighbors said:
bowsey1986 said:
-1 for the simple reason that the ball switches between teams so often that unless you had your attack and def formations almost identical you would have players running all over the place every time that the ball goes from one team to the other, you just need to fnd a balance that works well if you are attacking or defending on your advanced formation

+100 for a great suggestion.

-100 for simple fact developers have hard time determining what side of the field you are on (offsides), who passed you the ball before you scored (assists), whether your pass was on target (passing %) and many other things. Therefore, the possibility that they would know when a team was on "offense" vs "defense" would likely never happen thus invalidating the tactic.

it could be jst simply lile this-u hav the ball=offense nd opponent hs tje ball=defense.but anyways now there is no use of it as devs already hav given their verdict on suggestion.
02/12/2012 07:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
bowsey1986 said:

+1 thats it.
proud of our 1st pick on draft
02/12/2012 07:48
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
brezzette said:
bowsey1986 said:
-1 for the simple reason that the ball <snip>

+1 thats it.
proud of our 1st pick on draft

get a room
02/12/2012 09:24
  - Div/Gr
476 msgs.
First-team player
I also suggested this a long, long time ago! Now I think i'll have to listen to American Pie. 03/12/2012 21:59
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3