Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11
  Forum » Updates » Changes in beta simulator Date
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
Hey guys! We've been working on the BETA simulator these days, here we show you a list of the changes we've made. ( I remind you that the beta simulator is completely optional, and it does not affect your day-to-day gaming experience if you don't want to )

1.- There will be no injuries or energy loss in beta simulator matches. This will make it viable to test it with your best players.

2.- We've been working on the offside a lot. Specially in situations where 2 strikers where all alone in front of the goalkeeper. In the past, they kept passing the ball to each other until offside was called, we hope we've fixed that, but please report it to us if you see any situation that is still causing troubles.

3.- We will appreciate your feedback regarding offsides in general. Have they been lowered too much? Too little? The massive offside tactic... is still viable? Should we change something regarding offsides? Thanks a lot!

4.- We've fixed the problem that caused fouls called very close to the area, to be penalties instead. We hope they are now marked correctly as fouls, not penalties. Please let us know if you see any situation like this.

5.- A new feature has been added, when it comes to shot on goal. Situations where the striker is placed inside the small area ( goalkeeper area ), and the goalkeeper is incorrectly placed, the chances to be goal have been dramatically increased. Let's see if it's true!

6.- We haven't changed anything else regarding shots on goal yet, but we have added an internal log system to monitor the simulation. We will be happy if you pass us links of matches where goals are scored very soon in the game, or very close to each other ( like, 2 goals before minute 10, or goals at minute 24 and 25 ), always speaking of goals from the same team of course.

Please post the links of the games here in the post, and we will look at them as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance! We really appreciate your help!

Edited by @ranru 19-03-2012 17:34
19/03/2012 16:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
13 msgs.
Cadet
good 19/03/2012 16:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
9 msgs.
Cadet
excellent, very good 19/03/2012 16:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
362 msgs.
First-team player
I will try Tomorrow's Friendly in Beta Simulator..
Hope it'll go fine..

just a query-
if my oponent doesn't click on 'To Beta' button, what will happen?
it'll be played in Stable version or Beta then?

I'll play my main squad in that case, as there will not be any injury / fatigue

Edited by pritam13c 19-03-2012 16:29
19/03/2012 16:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Offsides are a huge problem in my experience, I may be setting my formation incorrectly, but 55% percentage of possession and 37 offsides in a single game resulting in a single shot on target is a poor experience. Especially when the result determines promotion or not. 19/03/2012 16:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Bring back CF IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19/03/2012 16:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
ok 19/03/2012 16:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy
mantap 19/03/2012 16:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
pritam13c said:
I will try Tomorrow's Friendly in Beta Simulator..
Hope it'll go fine..

just a query-
if my oponent doesn't click on 'To Beta' button, what will happen?
it'll be played in Stable version or Beta then?

I'll play my main squad in that case, as there will not be any injury / fatigue

Edited by pritam13c 19-03-2012 16:29

If you press 'To Beta' then the game will be played in beta.
19/03/2012 16:45
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Hope the defensive still slower when they stand at mid line ^_^
Best thing ever
19/03/2012 17:02
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11