How was this?
Good to read
Ok
Interesting
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Mr.Death bringer ( his nick name till a few months back ) is here to open up and speak about various topics. Now he is one of the most famous managers and he even has some fans now among users, yes this is the Interview of @Dnsvnsk who was named as evil @ by users some time back. Here goes the part one.... ( It's a really long interview )

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> I prefer to start in the usual way, expand Dnsvnsk...

<@Dnsvnsk> Dnsvnsk are 2 simple words put together and without vowels. First one is Dani, my name. The other one is Svenska, that is how the people from my country is called on Swedish

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> How long were you playing on Spanish striker before you came to International version? Are you still active there?

<@Dnsvnsk> let’s see how one feel being interviewed. Ok, I joined Spanish Striker Manager exactly a year ago joining here, that has to be about the 15th of January of the 2010, my brother recommended it to me and ofc I am still active but I've decided that this is my last season, at least my last season taking care of the team.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Tell me something about your daily life, the place you study, course, the thing you enjoy most even after doing it every day....

<@Dnsvnsk> I don't really know what to say but.. I live in Alicante, a small city near Valencia and I go to the University nowadays studying mmm something similar to computing. I think everyone knows that one of the things I more like is listening to music and playing the guitar; D

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> you were born in Sweden, spent some time in England and now in Spain... how do you feel about it?

<@Dnsvnsk> Mmm I think it's great to have lived in different countries, it has good and bad things but I think in general it's something recommendable, seriously. I have friends and family in different countries, and, therefore, house ^_^

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> If you were to choose a country between those three which one would you pick?

<@Dnsvnsk> Easy, I'd pick Sweden, it's where I am from and I feel identified with it. Anyway, it depends a bit on what are you looking for. If you look for party, good food and amazing people, Spain is your place!

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You tend to person who is not so open when others are there and generally skip answering topics but open up when you are with frnd in private... what's the reason?

<@Dnsvnsk> haha i think it's easy but... i guess i'm not the only one.. everyone is more comfortable when it's with friends, no? I use to speak about my stuff with people I know, the other don't care.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Why do all Spaniards who come here call you KA I and say you are g ay ?

<@Dnsvnsk> hahaha this one is easy.. this interview is really easy vijji xD
my nickname on the spanish server is Kai Hansen, it's the name of a musician i really like (BEST GUITARIST EVER) so they call me just Kai... regarding to the "ga y" thing.. in spain is usual call the other "ga y" but obviously without trying to offend, just friendly!

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> As far as i know you have a girlfriend, was there a situation where she kicked u or nearly killed for a mistake u did?

<@Dnsvnsk> of course! almost every day haha i love to tease her... but i've you mean seriously.. mm i think she has never wanted to kill me! xD

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Tell me about the bond between you and your brother? He was @ once along with you, are you like friends or like traditional elder n younger brother? what is he doing now?

<@Dnsvnsk> mmm what am I supossed to say? I'm the elder brother so... bah If you have a young brother you may know how our relationship is hehe. I think it's nothing special, seriously... but I wonder how much brothers have become @ at same time
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Oh so you are elder one, i hate elder brothers because i am younger

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Are you the oldest @ at present ?

<@Dnsvnsk> Hehehe of course not, I'm one of the oldest, but not the oldest. Apart from all the admins, Fermín27 and @Karagounis came at the same time, then shengli and then @kakuzu a bit later... if we can call him @...
But of course, I'm much older than all this new-noob @ like soli. And trust me, I'm starting to get tired of the weight of being @.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You rename your players with funny names, any special reason behind it?

<@Dnsvnsk> Not really, last season I pick all the names from a song of Jon Lajoie called WTF Collective and this season the names are taken from bands I like, very easy to know from which band each player name is ^^

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> How long have you been killing people on SM, I mean from what time are you serving as @?

<@Dnsvnsk> mmm I started on January so I think I am @ from February or March, I don't really know.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Two years is quite a long time for playing any game, didn't u ever consider quitting the game?

<@Dnsvnsk> Yes, I'm going to give up the national server, now it's quite boring. This one is more exciting so I think I will keep on playing for some seasons

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Why did you brother decide to quit SM?

<@Dnsvnsk> He got tired of it. So he gave his account to a friend and that's the reason whereby that account hasn't got @ now.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Well many of us try n create another account when we are new to this game without knowing it is against rules… did u do that?

<@Dnsvnsk> No, not here because I knew it when I started playing on spanish server! Haha, I had 4 accounts there + my brother accounts. We were happily playing for a couple of months and then a fiscal caught us!

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> What made you choose UK. Server over ES.?

<@Dnsvnsk> I decided to start playing here cause it was starting and it was a good chance to be able to reach top divisions and be someone important (in spanish server was impossible, with 70 av in div 5). Unfortunately many people thought as me and came here. That’s why there are so many Spanish managers here and all of them have top teams.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Do you have a role model for playing this game? The person you look up to, for being a better @ or better manager? ( do not take my name. )

<@Dnsvnsk> No, I play as I like to play. But I try to get ideas by watching games from top managers on Spanish server, that have survived on div 1 from the beginning with a team similar to mine

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Who are the one with whom you speak most here and whom do you consider your frnds on International striker?

<@Dnsvnsk> I think I have no friends here hehe. I used to speak a lot with @Kara, Fermín and shengli but now I hardly ever do it. Now I speak with people who join the chat regularly as I don't like the forum very much.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> someone suggested me one thing to ask you, it’s ‘he has unhealthy obsession with male lead singers’ in their words, what are your comments about this?

<@Dnsvnsk> Mmm I don't know what to think about this question xD. I'll try to answer ir without seem sexist. From all the music I like (heavy metal in all his forms) there isn't any woman who is worth listening to. Apart from that each season I put a pic about a different musician, last (this) season was Freddie mercury (Queen).

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You worked as @ when there not many fiscals back then but now we have a handful of @’s, did this bring any change into the game?

<@Dnsvnsk> Of course, all of them, specially @reb and @CelloG, brought a lot of changes to SM, they were chosen cause they were the noisiest guys on forum and I think that the main thing they have done is improving the communication between the @ and the devs. And even the @s and the normal users. When they were turned into fiscals Rand decided to give more @s and that's how we are now. I'm on vacation since that moment

wait for part - II in the new season...

THANKS FOR READING YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME
24/03/2012 21:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

I want to hear more about this unhealthy obsession. I have an unhealthy obsession with these things.
24/03/2012 21:32
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Where is my name /??? ^_^ 24/03/2012 21:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
2737 msgs.
Best scorer
But of course, I'm much older than all this new-noob @ like soli. And trust me, I'm starting to get tired of the weight of being @.

This noob knocked you out of cup in his 2nd season of the game
25/03/2012 01:25
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
@solirocket said:

This noob knocked you out of cup in his 2nd season of the game

That's what I call luck.
25/03/2012 01:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Uruguay1950 said:
Where is my name /??? ^_^

he used ur trade mark ^_^
din't u see it?
25/03/2012 10:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
vijji said:
Mr.Death bringer

Were you the one who killed me whiles i was 'Ramzero'^_^????
26/03/2012 23:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Whatamidoinghere said:
said:
Mr.Death bringer

Do not get me into trouble by quoting me
27/03/2012 07:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
908 msgs.
MVP of the game
vijji said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
said:
Mr.Death bringer

27/03/2012 08:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
rajeev20198 said:
vijji said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
said:
Mr.Death bringer

But you said he is the.......... Check the top please.
27/03/2012 08:20
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2