Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » BETA Sim » [Official] BETA SIM SUGGESTIONS Date
Fiscal
1835 msgs.
International
The biggest change I would like to see is in the mobility of GKs. I would like for our keepers to be able to run out of the six-yard box to the left and right, to collect loose balls. As it is, the GK just jogs on the spot while a CF chases the ball down and taps it in. I would like to see a goalie's range of motion extended to the entire eighteen year box. 30/03/2012 19:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Heid, I've seen on numerous occasions since last weekend that exact change taking place. Somewhere in my game Friday there was one, but I don't have the patience to find it. 31/03/2012 05:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
5205 msgs.
Golden Ball
hew you're wrong. I scored today because the GK ran in place while my LIM collected the ball and slipped it to the near post. 01/04/2012 01:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
4257 msgs.
Best scorer
hewhoamareismyself said:
Heid, I've seen on numerous occasions since last weekend that exact change taking place. Somewhere in my game Friday there was one, but I don't have the patience to find it.

i think higher leadership , the more the GK runs to take the ball
01/04/2012 12:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
I didn't see it today either Cello, but Friday it was definitely there. Also my GK has a leadership of 44, not very high at all. 01/04/2012 15:27
  - Div/Gr
52 msgs.
Rookie
I think the defenders should tackle more successfully. Actually, they should try tackling in the first place. All of them just try to slide tackle the players and the ref calls a foul. Also, I get like 20 offsides a game. There was this one match where the team I was playing was much worse than me but I got 42 offsides and they ended up beating me 2-1. That was actually the game after they said that they fixed the offside thing. I was using an advanced formation so I figured it only fixed it for basic and made advanced worse. Anyway, after that, I adjusted my players' positions and moved my forwards way back and my defenders way up and now they get like 15-25 offsides depending on the team. 04/04/2012 01:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
366 msgs.
First-team player
Don't have so many shots from forwards who are WIDE open.... Miss the net so much. 26/04/2012 18:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
25 msgs.
Child's coach
Something needs to be done about the offsides in the sim. Today I played a team that set their defenders at midfield so everytime my forwards got the ball it was automatically offsides. 39 times in one sim is a bit ridiculous. There should be a way where the forwards should stay behind the defenders without having to adjust my formations because there defenders are set forward. 28/07/2012 06:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
1368 msgs.
International
MrPickle said:
Something needs to be done about the offsides in the sim. Today I played a team that set their defenders at midfield so everytime my forwards got the ball it was automatically offsides. 39 times in one sim is a bit ridiculous. There should be a way where the forwards should stay behind the defenders without having to adjust my formations because there defenders are set forward.

The match you're talking about was not a BETA match. Also, put your forwards a bit further back and this will never happen again. Your 39 offsides are partly due to his offside trap, but it also has much to do with the placement of your forwards.
30/07/2012 05:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
2032 msgs.
Best scorer
I will suggest that when requesting a friendly, there should be an option where one chose the time he would like the friendly to be played. This will make it look like a real friendly 16/08/2012 21:40
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5