Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8
  Forum » Off-topic » interview - @HORATH (pirate secrets) Date
Was @horath able to defend all allegations put on pirates well ?
Yes - Pirates rock !
To some extent !
No - Pirates got no respect !
Don't know - Just loved the spice !
310 msgs.
First-team player
Hello everyone !! Today i have with me the creator of PIRATES @horath revealing some secrets and clarifying all the controversies related with PIRATES. Before we continue i would like to say that the allegations on pirates are not put by me. This is not a personal attack to anyone from my side. The questions asked were the doubts which other managers in SM wanted to clear with pirates. I hope you enjoy the interivew ^_^.........

<mp190> My first question , Do you think people will read your interview complete ? What are you expecting as outcome of this interview ?
<@Horath> yeah, they will. Everyone wants to know how pirates were created in detail and all the side stories around the PL and more importantly about me

<mp190> oh. But dont you think there are some pirate guys who are wayyyy more popular than you ? How does that feel ?
<@Horath> hmm, honestly we pirates work like a single unit - if one guy wins, pirates win. if one guy losses, pirates lose. If one is popular, we all are popular. Simple as that really, that's what makes us so strong

<mp190> Ohh. What are your power secrets by the way ?
<@Horath> like i said, unity. Simplified: 41141, which would translate to All for one. We help each other with anything we can, we share formation secrets, tactic secrets, opponent weaknesses we support each other and cheer for wins. We all started as weak teams, but united as pirates, we became this game's leading force.

<mp190> Isn’t there anything other than unity ? Some people might think that pirates go to gym at same time and then show their muscles to each other on webcam ??
<@Horath> no, that's what was proven that MERCS do. We rather go party, drink some rum, sink some random ships and borrow Bojan's girls for some fun but psssh, that's just a special perk of being a pirate, not widely known!

<mp190> MERCS !! - what will you say if i say you to define relationship of pirates with mercs ?
<@Horath> simple - we're pretty much their idols (<3 to all mercs reading this). Nah really, they want to become our rivals, but gonna take a while still before they become that, we're just "from another planet" right now but we still luv them haha

<mp190> That means u guys are aliens with big brains weighing near 200 kg ???
<@Horath> hmm, that's how people see us, i mean, how could a human possibly so much superior to the rest of you, but really, we're just people who drink rum, enjoy Bojan's girls and own SM. Oh, and sink some MERCS and NINJAS in between!

<mp190> aah ! even ninjas dragged in between this. very good. now define ninjas in one line .
<@Horath> inferior.

<mp190> and what are the things that makes u superior to all .... list a few please !
<@Horath> a few? I think one is enough: we be PIRATES, yarr!

<mp190> By the way how did you find that name PIRATES ? are you a big fan of pirates of carribean or u support somali pirates ? im sure USA will be angry on that !!
<@Horath> tbh it's kind of funny how we came up with name pirates.. in fact it wasn't one of us to think of it! I don't i can find the link right now, but during our 1st season when we started getting our 1st fans some guy called us pirates when he refered to us in some forum post (not sure, but i think it was "Perfect one" who called us that!).

<mp190> how do u select your new managers ?
<@Horath> people who are active on chats/forums, have decent team, know the game well and speak english

<mp190> Well as u know that big fame brings bigger allegations and controversies. and pirates are almost another name of controversies . Isnt it awful ?

<@Horath> aweful? not at all! we love it, that's who we are. We don't care what people think of us, we know who and what we are. that's all that matters. In the end, results speak for themselves anyway!

<mp190> But why would someone say that most of pirate @s including you are made @s for doing nothing ?
<@Horath> they are jealous. they got no idea what's going on behind the scenes and anyone who played this game 1 year ago (or even half a year ago) and who still plays today can say that state of game (forums/cheaters/spammers/trolls) is a lot better today than it was pre-pirate era

<mp190> ok a simple and straight allegation on a pirate which I won’t name. People say he forced @rand to make you and one more pirate an @ ,... they say you both don’t deserve it .
<@Horath> heh, who are the"people" who say that? 1st time i hear this anyway, if people are worried about me or someone else doing nothing, they should come to use and warn us about that. We don't bite (not saying we don't shoot tho..)

<mp190> But if you remember that pirate @ openly said on general chat once that he wants all pirates to be @... That proves the blame even more .
<@Horath> the only thing ever said by an @ in public chat that was pure truth was when @Dnsvnsk said "I'm a nub, help me!" (literally haha)

<mp190> Ohh... @dnsvnsk and one other @ once had a rivalry with all pirate @s... It was a very feirce rivalry... please throw some light on that burried issue for the new managers here.
<@Horath> hmm, i'm not 100% sure what you mean about @ vs @ rivalry, but the only thing that happened and why we held grudge against him was that he reset my team last year. After that we simply hit back by insisting he didn't promote due to pre-set game, but this is the case of past not something to heavily discuss these days, only gonna bring up issues that have no place at current point in time

<mp190> So means @dns is your good friend now and you would gift him a 50 average player for free ?
<@Horath> i would gift him 50 avg player just so i can have more space in my roster yeah, we're cool, can't say we're best friends or something, but we surely aren't enemies or anything of that kind

<mp190> Well i might be coming back on same issue that we just discussed but dont u think that pirate @s should vote for the guy who deserves to be an @ rather than voting a pirate to be an @ ???
<@Horath> if a pirate deserves to be a @, then he will be you would be surprised if you actually knew results of past votes

<mp190> Means if some other person in the game is more deserving to be an @ than a pirate. you will simply vote for pirate . Hence it is proved!
<@Horath> no, if someone deserves to be @, he will get my vote, may he be a pirate, ninja, merc, chatter, spaniard or a 200kg alien from Mars.

<mp190> By the way why ur enemies also say that a pirate never gets banned because their PL mates save him. A few days back a pirate bought a player 60m cheaper than market. and some managers opposed it for 4 days. still he didn’t get a ban.
<@Horath> whole @ team came to a conclusion that the trade was within limits. More i can't say as it's not public business, but trust me, whole @ team discussed that matter

<mp190> Don't you think that when a pirate is reported then the case should not be taken buy other pirate fiscal just to keep it fair ? and u guys totally keep out of it ?
<@Horath> how fiscal matters are dealt with is fiscal's business but like i said, worry not, it was discussed by whole @ team, even @rand and the end result is what it was

<mp190> I got to know that @rebsiot wanted a tool for fiscals which lets them see the forecast of any player in the game. He wanted to hostile all 99 FC players i think. This allegation from a ninja.
<@Horath> one word: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

<mp190> So @horath after enough of allegations i would like to know that there was a manager in your first season named Timmymessi or something. I was told that it was your worst choice for pirates.
<@Horath> - he's a pirate legend to date, every time his name is mentioned we get a smile to our faces, sux that he's not around anymore

<mp190> Why is that ? Was he from planet pluto ?
<@Horath> he was simply funny, one must know him and read his posts to know why we think he's legendary

<mp190> In last few moments tell me one words for some things.... one word to explain :

<mp190> STRIKER MANAGER
<@Horath> awesome!

<mp190> MERCENARIES
<@Horath> decent-guys

<mp190> GOLDEN MANAGERS
<@Horath> wannabe's

<mp190> NINJAS
<@Horath> rivals

<mp190> @RAND
<@Horath> active-admin

<mp190> URSELF
<@Horath> PIRATE

<mp190> ME
<@Horath> girl

<mp190> lol. ok. some few last lines u would like to tell to all people before ending this interview….
<@Horath> Well.. uru, you're a virgin nub, pirates, you guys are awesome, ninjas & mercs, game wouldn't be as fun without you, so don't give up even if you're not quite on pirate-level,
everyone else - try harder and one day you may get invite to join the "League you wish you were in™".

<mp190> so @horath . it was very good interviewing you. thanx for your time ^_^

Edited by mp190 04-04-2012 21:47

Edited by mp190 04-04-2012 21:53
04/04/2012 21:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
1st Change the damn voting system u got all wrong

then speaking of Interview it was good read, would have been great if you tried to concentrate on different issues rather than getting a Pir@te to boast ( I have heard they do boast heavily ) by asking same kind of questions again and again.

i have to accept mp190 has gathered lot of gossip ( which was like childhood stories no real matter )

Conclusion : 1. Pirates accepted Ninjas as potential threat already or in near future and they recognised Merc's as a power house too

2. mp190 should join politics, better suited for them
04/04/2012 22:05
  - Div/Gr
310 msgs.
First-team player
vijji... everythng had to be cleared up. so i had to debate him sometimes.. this interview is different than the ones you do. so keep ur knowledge with u 04/04/2012 22:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
mp190 said:
vijji... everythng had to be cleared up. so i had to debate him sometimes.. this interview is different than the ones you do. so keep ur knowledge with u

This did not look like 'Clarifying Controversies' it looked like creating some anyway junior u got a B+ try hard next time
04/04/2012 22:15
  - Div/Gr
310 msgs.
First-team player
well its on the guy to be intervied to say what he wants. my job is only to ask and put him in tought situations. 04/04/2012 22:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

This interview clearly demonstrates the obvious. We are better than everyone else in the entire game.

Reading this interview was like... uh... someone telling me 1=1.

It made happy, proud, sad (TIMMYMESSI *holds up lighter*) and sorry (for the rest of the private leagues)

I think you gave too much credit to the ninjas though. The mercs at least have a tough name...but they are all soft on the inside...ask them, they cry at girlie movies, and they hang out in the locker room a little too long...

I keep hearing rumors that there are other private leagues...but I'm not so sure about that.

04/04/2012 23:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
@rebsiot said:
I keep hearing rumors that there are other private leagues...but I'm not so sure about that.

all interview long i had to pretend like i knew what she was talking about when word was about ninjas/mercs/golden managers/etc. etc. @_@
05/04/2012 00:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
1835 msgs.
International
Can some one please post a guide as to which Pvt League is ninja.. which is merc.. and others.. it is becoming too much confusing with so many wannabes!

Timmymessi! RIP.. you are missed!
05/04/2012 06:17
  - Div/Gr
310 msgs.
First-team player
sanyam... ask @soli please !! 05/04/2012 06:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
@rebsiot said:

sad (TIMMYMESSI *holds up lighter*) and sorry (for the rest of the private leagues)

Is it Timmymessi or timmysnazzy here? http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=255916&inicio=0 ( link courtesy Crack1993 )
05/04/2012 07:13
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8