Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » senior vs junior training in beta  Date
3 msgs.
Ball boy
Hello
Maybe you could implement training games between the senior and junior squads that are in the beta sim on certain days. While its in test stages fitness shouldn't be effected however senior moral could change, depending on a win or loss, injuries can occur and if juniors win they could get a motivation bonus for their training, just as in real life. This may help to both iron out the creases of the beta sim and help managers to perfect their tactics. Just a thought.
09/04/2012 12:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
And all of the people whose junior squads are 50% GKs are supposed to do... 10/04/2012 13:44
  - Div/Gr
3 msgs.
Ball boy
have the game as a training option so that if you didnt want to play it you could continue your training regime as usual 10/04/2012 13:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
This would actually help ppl who train more than 1 position(like me). The game did promote not to have like 20 cfs and have an actual jr squad 10/05/2012 05:47
  - Div/Gr
2 msgs.
Ball boy
I also train multiple positions in my junior squad. Something should be done to stop players training only GKs or wahtever in their junior squads. Not only is this obviously unrealistic, but it means there are fewer good juniors in some positions (eg goalies) available for othes to train, and the values of those positions are too high. Perhaps if junior games had a more significant effect on training motivation then there would be more benefit to be had from having a strong junior squad.

02/06/2012 01:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
My team consist to many goal in last theree games 10/02/2017 22:49
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1