Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » General » NEED SOME ANSWERS Date
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Oh, i have lost count the number of times i saw the kind of thread i am making. I am not looking down the effort put up by the dev's on keep this game going or the FACT we are allowed to play this for free n be at par with paid users. Here i am not asking any one's opinion or suggestion, I NEED ANSWER FROM DEV's

Let's begin the story. Today we had an update ( God knows what was updated and how many things were updated / fixed ) and as usual @ranru makes a post out of which no one can make head or tail. Then here come's me, who spent hours watching opponent's game for today's cup match and more hours making changes to formation according to his game play n see's the havoc created by the timeless update, in the mid of the day and like a true idiot decides to ditch the formation made by spending HOURS of MY TIME n uses a damn old formation which has was customised to play against some one else. I am not going to talk more about that horror of watching my team being ripped off.

SO, here i ask the dev's DON"T U VALUE THE TIME I SPEND ON THIS GAME? IS THE ONLY THING U CARE ABOUT IS YOUR TIME?
This is just like delivering a baby without knowing you are pregnant, 'A STRIKE OUT OF THE BLUE'. We know you are short of man power n you are a budding enterprise, at the same time a single user maintains a team, not some 1000 or 100000, if u change things at your will and wish WE ARE SUFFERING.

How many times are u guys going to repeat it? every single time when u update something the same reaction is coming from the majority of users, WHERE IS THE FAULT? why don't you care to tell us that we are going to update or change or fix things? why do u **** up things always?

If this is going to continue, no matter if your game is free / paid or if u r rewarding loyalty towards your game, I would never ever play / recommend to play the game from U PLAY.

I can go on writing but I VALUE MY TIME, why hell should i care about a damn game which does not value the time of it's user? Why the hell should we be so passionate to do things? Whey hell should we give our feedback when u do not care us? Why the hell are FISCAL's MODERATORS are here, when you give them no info about updates which will not bring them any personal benefit?

I REAPEAT 'DON"T U VALUE THE TIME I SPEND ON THIS GAME? IS THE ONLY THING U CARE ABOUT IS YOUR TIME? '
just let me know if you do not care our time or my point is wrong here. I will be more than happy to bid bye to all n kick U PLAY ONLINE STUDIOS from my gaming dictionary for ever.

Edited by vijji 26-04-2012 15:57
26/04/2012 15:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
This update was not intended to be uploaded, we planned to keep uk version on the previous version for some time.

I am sorry if you guys miss some info, we try to do it as best as we can. We can't enumerate the effects that an update has on the simulator behaviour, because there are many many things that changes even if we change a small piece of code.

We forgot about thet long-term injuries, that's true. Please forgive us.

We will announce the changes with more time from now on, i'm sure of it. Next change will be the beta simulator to become stable, when we decide it's reliable, i dont know when that will happen though, not before 1 month i expect.

Sorry for all the inconvinience we might cause you
26/04/2012 16:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
Vijji finally lost his mind... I never seen that one before...

26/04/2012 16:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
3880 msgs.
Best scorer
i guess vijji is out of the cup then,

in fairness you chose to change your own formation. the devs are fixing things on the list such as injuries and offsides. Cut them some slack, if they were ignoring us we would cry and scream and now they are fixing stuff we also cry and scream. You knew about the changes before your game unlike me, so count yourself lucky

Edited by bowsey1986 26-04-2012 17:15
26/04/2012 17:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
512 msgs.
MVP of the game
Well, I can tell you i wanted to say the same things as my friend vijji said, I love this game, and for the last 4 months this is my 2nd love beside my gf but If I care about the game so much I should also expect something in return, being from IT i know what a simple change in code can do, but don't forget we don't change the coding, we only update it to make some changes, I would alwasy say u guys r doing so well to run a game like this for more than 2 years,
and its a big thing that this game is free, but we r the end users, u guys r working for hours to make this game better, and only for us, if we r not satisfied with it, would u b able to smile, even if a single user complains, would b able to feel successful? people r complaining about the communication between developers, moderators and user...
If you can create such a huge thing like this game, can't you work on that? don't you wanna see the smile in ur user's faces? IN OUR FACES?
please take care of that
26/04/2012 17:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Apologies accepted and situation understood...

I guess I ran out of patience i had after being confused to change the formation which was made staying late night as i have exams coming next week n can not spare much time during day and more importantly i wanted to stress the need for communication between people. I can take this game as a case study n show how communication can make people happy or sad.

One thing i can say, no matter what, when i see @Rand reply to user's messages on forum like this, i feel like being king of the world hahaha

bowsey1986 said:
i guess vijji is out of the cup then,

in fairness you chose to change your own formation. the devs are fixing things on the list such as injuries and offsides. Cut them some slack, if they were ignoring us we would cry and scream and now they are fixing stuff we also cry and scream. You knew about the changes before your game unlike me, so count yourself lucky

Edited by bowsey1986 26-04-2012 17:15

with all respects to bow, i do not intent to clarify your points here as we both know how things will turn on forum and
I guess the motto of this thread was not to discuss about what i choose to do, it was about how confusing n frustrating it can be, not to be notified of things before a reasonable time, you really can not change your formation with in 10 min. If any one has a way to do it, kindly educate this nobe

I am sorry if you think this is unwanted melodrama, i just wanted to put my thoughts n get reply which is done. It seems there is miscommunication n lack of communication with in the organisation is effecting it's whole user base, some training n experience can fix it, I look forward to that day.

Thanks and out

( please judge if this thread deserves to be locked or not, my intention is not to degrade the image of dev's which is quite bad already but i would hate to see my thread close )
26/04/2012 17:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Good save Vijj, I was about to ......

agree with Reb.
26/04/2012 19:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
@GunnerNic said:
Good save Vijj, I was about to ......

agree with Reb.

! allow it to sink
26/04/2012 19:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
vijji is the new grantis. Someone had to take up the mantle.

Thanks for responding @rand and please please please tell us when things are about to change.
27/04/2012 00:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
Haha vijji... That makes you the super new reb... Grantis was more caustic version of me...you follow in good footsteps. 27/04/2012 02:26
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2