Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16
  Forum » Suggestions » Mobile features request Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
ibramsyah said:
i am sure you can bring advance formation to mobile, just change the way to set up players, in pc we must drag and drop to change player position, in mobile you should make it click current position then click target position to change player position.
i hope advance formation added soon.
thanks so much.

That's not possible as of now.
09/09/2012 09:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
21399 msgs.
Golden Ball
ibramsyah said:
i am sure you can bring advance formation to mobile, just change the way to set up players, in pc we must drag and drop to change player position, in mobile you should make it click current position then click target position to change player position.
thanks so much.

not possible on mobile,rejected due to some reason
09/09/2012 09:51
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
12 msgs.
Cadet
but i can open advance formation in my mobile device using third party browser, and set up it, but when i click a player my player only sent to one step back, i know it was because i should drag and drop it. so if you change the way to move player position with click and click like in substitution menu, i am sure advance formation avaliable to mobile. 09/09/2012 10:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
99 msgs.
Rookie
ibramsyah said:
but i can open advance formation in my mobile device using third party browser, and set up it, but when i click a player my player only sent to one step back, i know it was because i should drag and drop it. so if you change the way to move player position with click and click like in substitution menu, i am sure advance formation avaliable to mobile.

Yeah it's sad we can't make changes in formation on mobile.
09/09/2012 10:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
1940 msgs.
International
ibramsyah said:
thanks so much.

i cant wait too
09/09/2012 14:39
  SHEGS FC - Div3/Gr8
12 msgs.
Cadet
can you make the match simulation downloadable to swf or mp4 file type?
because i can't watch any match simulation in my phone, although i use other browser (maybe my android is too old to handle huge flash on web browser).
thanks

Edited by ibramsyah 09-09-2012 15:20
09/09/2012 15:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
99 msgs.
Rookie
ibramsyah said:
can you make the match simulation downloadable to swf or mp4 file type?
because i can't watch any match simulation in my phone, although i use other browser (maybe my android is too old to handle huge flash on web browser).
thanks

Edited by ibramsyah 09-09-2012 15:20

Here, read this http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=307368
09/09/2012 18:24
  - Div/Gr
12 msgs.
Cadet

i already knew it, but my phone can't handle huge flash (i think limited by hardware(galaxy mini))
09/09/2012 18:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
2032 msgs.
Best scorer
I dont know if anybody is noticing this: live commentary feature isnt working wen using ucweb browser. Also,when one click the activate direct purchase, it wont load so u can set the amount u intend selling the player. This is also applicable to the stadium expansion, when one click on a tier he intend expanding, the page wont load to enable one know the total amount it cost before execution. I only notice this changes in ucweb browser. I dont know if my message is clear 13/09/2012 03:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
211 msgs.
Substitute
Hi, on the iPad, bidding for a player is a nightmare, you constantly have to click the right or left arrow over and over. The screen zooms in and out when you miss too! Mabye put a text entry thing in instead? 04/10/2012 02:04
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16