Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » General » UPDATES NEW SEASON 7th Date
Username
1690 msgs.
International
losing to Vinny 10 points..... what will you gonna do?? Uru...

Edited by clau2510 22-06-2012 17:39
22/06/2012 17:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
300 msgs.
First-team player
The 7% cap on deposits is brutal. The weekly cost only goes up higher and higher with the need to increase a players clause, and stadiums only help up to a point. The deposits are crucial for helping keep weekly costs lower and making mid-level teams (like Div 3 and 4) competitive. If anything, the 7% should be a MINIMUM rate, and then go up from there... 22/06/2012 17:35
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
clau2510 said:
losing to Vinny 10 points..... what will you gonna do?? Uru...

Edited by clau2510 22-06-2012 17:39

22/06/2012 17:40
  - Div/Gr
1382 msgs.
International
how does the whole retire player thing work as far as bringing him back to a staff position. What will his average be compared to just scouting for other staff talent like normally until finding a high level coach, etc.

22/06/2012 17:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
104 msgs.
Substitute
oh, we have more stuff to enjoy i like the improvements even without testing it, thanks for all the job made, keep going :9 22/06/2012 18:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
First let me say thank you for investing in the product and making improvements. However, let me add it is completely frustrating that as a company you continue to ignore the voices of the users and communicate so late in the process.

Achievements look like something fun and new for those that might be getting bored with the game. Integrating to Facebook might actually help us on board new players. I am not sure how I see this as being higher priority than the top items on the suggested thread, but if it helps bring new people to SM then its a good thing.

Deposits. Can you please explain why you have done this? It seems completely counter to fighting inflation. Pushing all our cash out of the bank and making us redeposit seems unfriendly as well. Especially, since there is little notice. I am having trouble understanding this change.

Hall of Fame. Kudos this is something that adds some value for those playing for a while. Sad that you just didnt make it so people could retire to hall of fame without tying all the employee stuff to it. While I think the idea is great, how much time was spent implementing it that could have been spent say fixing offsides, strikers, etc..

Informative messages. Nice defect fix.

Free Market. Why this change, but not change the loan restriction.

New Junior Stars. Nice addition, but sad to see focus on top players of game instead of encouraging lower level players to stick around.

Auto Bidding. Great change.

Formation Canon. Seems like an interesting concept. I think that rewarding people who building schools and training players is a good thing. It seems overly complicated however, but interested to see how it plays out. Probably bad for inflation.

User sig in forum. Adding obnoxiousness to forums since 1987.

New awards. About time.

Schools. Not sure why you would give money back for closing a school. Changing the UI so you dont accidently close the school everytime you look at it woudl be more valuable.

Tactic Improvements. This could be nice, time will tell.

Automatic Junior Line Up. If this is really fixed. I am buying gold balls.

Thanks for the hard work.
23/06/2012 06:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
2704 msgs.
Best scorer
I like some of the updates but they should really fix the offsides and strikers 23/06/2012 14:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
The offsides etc can only be fixed by the bigger developers, who are working on other things, it's interesting little addons or nothing at all. 23/06/2012 15:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
dneighbors said:

Deposits. Can you please explain why you have done this? It seems completely counter to fighting inflation. Pushing all our cash out of the bank and making us redeposit seems unfriendly as well. Especially, since there is little notice. I am having trouble understanding this change.

If you play on spanish server, you'd understand why. People sitting on 7billion at a 20% deposit rate, means they're making money by doing nothing

Hall of Fame. Kudos this is something that adds some value for those playing for a while. Sad that you just didnt make it so people could retire to hall of fame without tying all the employee stuff to it. While I think the idea is great, how much time was spent implementing it that could have been spent say fixing offsides, strikers, etc..

It's little addons or nothing

23/06/2012 15:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
2704 msgs.
Best scorer
Kudos anyway 23/06/2012 16:43
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5