Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » General » UPDATES NEW SEASON 7th Date
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
@grantis45 said:

If you play on spanish server, you'd understand why. People sitting on 7billion at a 20% deposit rate, means they're making money by doing nothing

Both loan and deposit rates should be variable based on economic conditions. Fixing either rate will have adverse effects. In reality if they wanted to curb inflation they would probably treat the system like a real bank. That loans were only available as some percentage of deposits. So if some is sitting on 7 billion in the bank.. It means 7 billion is available for loan to others. It would also mean if people pulled money out of the bank that there would be less to lend to others.

Ultimately inflation is not a bad thing (it is a sign of growing economy). However hyper inflation can have adverse affects as systems collapse.
23/06/2012 17:16
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Hi , under my name it says - Best scorer
While other people have like MVP of the game or International
What do all these title mean ???????
28/06/2012 01:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
2897 msgs.
Best scorer
I think its a title based on the number of posts in the forums. 28/06/2012 01:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
1690 msgs.
International
sabrefan62 said:
I think its a title based on the number of posts in the forums.

yes
28/06/2012 01:32
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Doesn't make any sense , LOL 28/06/2012 01:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
4668 msgs.
Best scorer
Best Scorer in forums means best Troller in the game You deserve the award 28/06/2012 01:45
  - Div/Gr
608 msgs.
MVP of the game
dneighbors said:
@grantis45 said:

If you play on spanish server, you'd understand why. People sitting on 7billion at a 20% deposit rate, means they're making money by doing nothing

Both loan and deposit rates should be variable based on economic conditions. Fixing either rate will have adverse effects. In reality if they wanted to curb inflation they would probably treat the system like a real bank. That loans were only available as some percentage of deposits. So if some is sitting on 7 billion in the bank.. It means 7 billion is available for loan to others. It would also mean if people pulled money out of the bank that there would be less to lend to others.

Ultimately inflation is not a bad thing (it is a sign of growing economy). However hyper inflation can have adverse affects as systems collapse.

+100
28/06/2012 01:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
2897 msgs.
Best scorer
Deposit rate still shows over 10%. 28/06/2012 02:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
114 msgs.
Substitute
I have originally posted this in another topic as a reply to a thread but i guess it's more visible if i reposted it here...

I was about to post a new topic seeking clarification about this new variables in an increasing intricacies of a money game called Striker Manager (believe me its addictive brainiac game). But since i have stumbled upon this update, i hope the admins will notice and heed about this.

1. What is the motivating factor of having a canon?

2. What is the philosophy/objective behind this feature?

3. Was it aptly termed? or is it synonymous with torpedo/catapult/projectile?

I maybe blond and sexy in person, but i dont want to go dumb so please more explanation, may i ask,
28/06/2012 04:14
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Thayk Ferols said:
I maybe blond and sexy in person,

Prove it ^_^
28/06/2012 04:23
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5