How was this one?
Good to read
Ok
Need to improve
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This time we have the great tr@ll, @Tr@lirocket aka solirocket here, it was a hell of of job to stop him from trolling, he trolled even during interview. Enjoy folks...

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> How is the new season so far?

<@solirocket> average, 1 win, 1 loss

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well, how did Soli, the great loose?

<@solirocket> i was too good to win, the sim makes you lose once you have x2 shots compared to your opponent

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> yeah, i had those games last season which costed me promotion . it feels like throwing the game away when that happens, isn't it?

<@solirocket> yes, of course...that was the main reason you didn't make promotion, just like hew, stuck in div 4 , nah, i can deal with it...today it happens to me, tomorrow it happens to my opponent

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well, i am having my share of bad luck , just had 4 injuries in last game

<@solirocket> i only see 1 of them injured now...nice doc

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> yup, doc came back just 1 n half hour after game total 7 were injured after that game

<@solirocket> ok, so we will talk about your injuries now? its my interview

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well everyone are complaining about them being abnormal, u can check my last game n i had 4!, isn't that odd? u @'s are supposed to argue for us

<@solirocket> nah, they're normal...sometimes you have a bad day, nothing more to it

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> n then, i want to bring out that little fight n accusation against u from a certain user saying that u r using @'s power to ur benefit.......

<@solirocket> yes, go ahead, im waiting for those hot topics

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> hahaha seems u want to tr@ll in the interview too , tell me how u felt when u were involved all of a sudden into a controversy due to ur tr@lling

<@solirocket> me? i dont remember that...when was it?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> some one seems to be having amnesia.......

<@solirocket> did you visit the doctor yet vijji? or you forgot that too?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> go find the thread which is locked or u can see the punishment u handed over to a user after he agitated against u

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> or say u remembered u were @ n did ur work after he went against u

<@solirocket> i punished many users...which one of them? its ok vijji, you can say names...i don’t mind

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> but that user will mind,anyway i can edit my inteview

<@solirocket> lol, i can edit your forum post it was not me who fined him...other @s did that, wasn't my case

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> but u were the one who dug it up.........

<@solirocket> me? no way *_*

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> aah, u @'s always wake up after damage is done

<@solirocket> anyways, @s look for cheaters...did they do something against the rules by fining him?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> u trying to skip answering what ur comments are on the accusation he made?

<@solirocket> what was the accusation?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> u seeing other users balances n the amount they bid etc etc, i do not remember properly

<@solirocket> yea, i can see that...how is it an accusation though?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> isn't it? u gaining unfair advantage?

<@solirocket> lol, go through my transfer history, i bought 2 players on auction since February, one was from lucifercave

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Soli, why are u trolling too much after u got that @ tag?

<@solirocket> me? i never troll, i only help people in general chat

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Ok, can we have the truth now?

<@solirocket> nah, i have to say what people like...otherwise they get mad

(hewhoamareismyself pops in from nowhere and says : ‘He decided since uru had been more moaning than trolling he had to take over.’ )

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> so u say, u r telling lies here?

<@solirocket> no, im telling the truth... that people like to hear

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i imply that u have accepted the fact u r trolling n ur nick name tr@lirocket is apt for u too many tr@lls these days , i can see that from bans i got from tr@ll @'s

<@solirocket> i am responsible only for myself, other troll @s can talk for themselves

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> fine let's get on to next topic, ur obsession with dns, u two seem to go quite well together?

<@solirocket> yea, i love dns, he comes second only to LG

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> earlier u two were fighting n banning each other on gen chat, providing fun for us, but now u are like lover... ?

<@solirocket> yea, people change with time... i had to test him early on we he got his @ he passed the test, so we became friends...he still has a few scars that only fiscals can see
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> oh that's the reason he is so scared of u? did u torture him in torture chamber?

<@solirocket> who said he's scared?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> he said so, when asked to ban u for trolling

<@solirocket> lol, only dns said that and sorry, im a bit slow...sending my assignment to friends
this doesn’t need to go into the interview
(Soli is an Engineering student and is at present in Canada )

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> sorry soli u need to wait for edited version of this interview

<@solirocket> hahaha ok...no point saying that I’m sending my assignment to my friends
Unless you know my prof.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Then can i ask u about this news in the air regarding rift between fiscals? I hear there are some groups formed and all?

<@solirocket> sure, goes ahead...what rift?
Yea, there are 3 groups of @s they all hate each other, 1-moderators, 2-fiscals, 3-developers *_*

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> yeah i guessed ur tr@ll answer
(now Luci pops in
<lucifercave> dont lie soli
<lucifercave> u want to be @@solirocket but others dont want that
)

<@solirocket> ahhh, this is fun . i know what you guys were waiting for

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> come on soli, let it out, i said rift between Fiscals , not @'s

<@solirocket> as i said...there is no rift, we all work together as a group, what happens inside @ world, stays inside @ world
even when we disagree on something inside the team...we make a vote, then when we go all out...we all defend the decision, those who voted with or against the decision

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> ok, i take it that u do not want to tell us that you guys fight each other daily

<@solirocket> there's no fights...only discussions

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> tell me about ur ninjas.

<@solirocket> wouldn't have stayed in this game this long if it wasn't for them

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well we all have same thing our mind, that our frnds keep us here, except for that

<@solirocket> no popular group doesn’t have rumours about them...

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> straighter answers please, no beating around the bush

<@solirocket> unless you specify something specific...my answer has to be general
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well u got to open up

<@solirocket> there's not really much controversy about ninjas as a group...so i cant tell what you are referring to , if you were referring to me personally, i could guess a few cases...otherwise, no clue, maybe grantis has a few cases also (he was still in the game when we had this interview done ). can’t think of anything else
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> but u have ur classic rivalry with pirates....

<@solirocket> meh, its getting a bit too old now..., we just do it for the attention, and messing around
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i always wonder , why don't u involve mercs? Afraid of @Cellog?

<@solirocket> cello doesn’t seem the type of guy who likes to fool around, he seems more straight forward to me most of the time, some merc do occasionally come in general and get some action, but besides that...i don’t see much of them

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> mm mercs surely does not just mean cellog, u could had some tussle with em, sply if you are trying to be No.1....

<@solirocket> yea...i talk with practice a lot, he's more of a friend than a rival...i've been wanting to play him for ages though also, they tried recruiting a ninja for this season...didnt work out so well for them, lol

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i say practice has an advantage over u, what is ur comment?

<@solirocket> maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t...he's gone farther in cup than i ever have, he's in a better position in div 2 than i am (although we're in different groups), so on paper, yes...he might have an advantage

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what the hell am i seeing? The grt tr@lirocket accepting someone 'might' have an advantage over him?

<@solirocket> hehe, you said you don’t want trolling?, i can switch back anytime..
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i think ur ninjas except for uncle G, are not able to match the hype, your run in cup has been bad lately

<@solirocket> hmmmm, i think i got a bit far last time, round 5 i think, ubuntu got to the final twice i believe

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> before he was a ninja, i guess

<@solirocket> still counts for him

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> bah, not one for ninjas

<@solirocket> yea, doesn’t count for us

<@solirocket> <ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i think ur ninjas except for uncle G, are not able to match the hype, my "ninjas" (ubuntu being one of them) got to the final twice

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> so can we expect something different from u now?

<@solirocket> something different like?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> like making it big, n proving it's just not boasting like ***@***

<@solirocket> by you do you mean my PL or me?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i mean, ninja, winning SC or div 1

<@solirocket> it will happen soon, i just keep into account that most of joined relatively early, so relatively speaking...we are doing pretty good

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i believe 1 or 2 ninjas are here for a year n half.....

<@solirocket> compare us to whoever else you are trying to compare us with and see when we joined and when the rest joined...

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> this brings me to next one i would love to ask, Rate yourself without comparing urself with other PL's are you there where you wanted?

<@solirocket> are we there yet? No, am i happy with how we are progressing? definitely

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what is the reason, u r not yet there? i mean, u feel u lag in something?

<@solirocket> no, there is always room for improvement there is no "we got there, we're done" no matter how good you become, there is always something better you can do

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> yeah u need more @'s isn't it?

<@solirocket> lol, we dont need mroe @s...but I’d be happy if we did have more @s or let’s say happier

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> hahaaha yeah u can form cartels

<@solirocket> you can? i cant tell

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> haha, i presume it's an YES
<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> about ur new recruits people say ninjas are stealing other pl members , some say ninjas are weakening . what r ur comments?

<@solirocket> some/people...you mean chatters, right? dee will give you a comment in this thread below

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> let's not take names

<@solirocket> dont edit that part
<@solirocket> he will actually put a comment: D

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> hahaha ok ok

<@solirocket> i know my friends well you dont steal people...you can only kidnap them if they are ok with it, its not kidnapping that's with regards to your first point
<@solirocket> as for the second one, ninjas are improving from season to season...id only believe they are getting weaker when i see something based on evidence

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well some cite evidence that ur new recruits are actually weaker when compared to existing members

<@solirocket> one member who left was sgand...i believe he is weaker than both, the other one who is anco, left for other reasons which i would rather not bring out on forum (according to the rules) and even if both of the new recruits had 30 avg teams...that is not the factor i look at, i look at it from a different perspective

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what is it?

<@solirocket> other ninjas see things differently, we discuss...and agree on the best choice so its not all me.., im 1/14th of the decision making process

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> i am not talking to u as Soli, just as representative of ninjas

<@solirocket> as a representative...i say we all think differently, we all have different opinions...we discuss and majority rules

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> hmm i believe u invited a noob too into ur pl, n he opted not to take the offer, what do u say about it?

<@solirocket> lolololololol, referring to yourself? We only "offered" 2 people and they both accepted...however, we did ask more than 2 if they would be interested "if" they got an offer

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> hahaha, was there a time, when u though ‘ahh this is end of road for me in this game?’

<@solirocket> yes, the day i got my @, i was about to go inactive because university was starting again (was back in early January), i said that in our PL forum and a couple hours later, @rand sent me a message offering @
<@solirocket> that probably was what brought me back to the game once again

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> ur @ friends did not tell u that ur name was under consideration ?

<@solirocket> nope, i had no clue

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> weird isn't it?

<@solirocket> not really, it's not their job to tell me, rishu and practice probably knew beforehand...but it was @rand who was supposed to go out and message everyone anyways

<@solirocket> actually, i remember one incident that happened that day, when @rand sent me the message, i thought it was another one of those announcements...so i opened it so that it shows that it is read...then went back to home
<@solirocket> never really knew that i got an @ offer, later that day reb talked to me and told me what iw as gonna do, i had no clue what he was talking about until he told me to check my messages again

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> doesn't that show how lazy u r?

<@solirocket> hahaha, no...i was just never expecting a message from @rand so it seemed to me like another "system bot" message for some reason

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> did u ever talk to devs?

<@solirocket> yea, chatted to @rand on the first day, there were like 6-7 @s in mod chat that day...most that ive seen until now i think

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what we he like? 'Oh soli, i am proud of u, we need some tr@lls here?'

<@solirocket> he's a cool guy...i think devs are doing their best, sometimes it seems not enough for users though and ill take that chance to say that @newbie has been working very hard lately with the @s to fix many bugs, he's the fastest one to respond to @ suggestions, maybe the only one who checks mod forum also

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> why does all @'s say the same?

<@solirocket> if we all say the same, it's probably true... you put 2 people in different rooms and ask them the same questions...if they give you the same answer, it more or less checks out

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> why do i hear that 'soli is the most trolling @'

<@solirocket> its fun, i get joy from trolling people, another story time
<@solirocket> couple days ago, i was talking with dns, i told him i got a new car

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> did he fall for it?

<@solirocket> , that one
<@solirocket> ofcourse he did but i didnt troll for too long

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> now end it in ur way

<@solirocket> 2 things i want to say,
1-congrats to lucifer, i hope he has a happy life
2- Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims
I would also like to add that @grantis will be missed a lot. He was my first and best friend since i started playing this game. He has done so much for the game, whatever i say will not be enough credit for him. I Wish him all the best in his life.

So that @Tr@lirocket for you guys and girls. Thanks for reading .

Edited by vijji 22-07-2012 08:47
22/07/2012 08:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
203 msgs.
Substitute
wooo Nice !! 22/07/2012 08:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
1376 msgs.
International
Absolutely dreadful. You asked him why he's a troll about 14-15 times, as if you didn't have anything to really ask him or say to him, until 1 decent question popped into your head to ask him.

When you're interviewing someone, you want to ask questions that the viewers/readers WANT TO KNOW, or will keep them interested in reading on.

When you start out with "why are you such a troll?" and then ask it again in the middle, and in the end" people get turned off by that.

It's like writing a song, that uses the chorus lines 4-5 times just to fill a 2-3 minute window.

I expected much better than this.
22/07/2012 09:02
  Scum Utd - Div2/Gr2
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
u r welcome general, soli is hard to handle to ask anything, u just forget what u wanted to ask cause of his trolling /_- 22/07/2012 09:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

This was very hard to follow, and you seemed to have more of an agenda rather than finding out new information and letting the interviewee talk. Soli had it right when he asked, "it's my interview" Just a bit out of practice, it would seem.
22/07/2012 10:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Nice one i may say 22/07/2012 17:03
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
Who's soli and why does he know my name? 22/07/2012 17:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
474 msgs.
First-team player
it does kinda seem like you have your own agenda and are trying to catch him out a few times on things such as mercs etc, the 'tr@lling' thing i just cant help but read as 'trall' and thats just silly, although maybe thats just me still props for taking the time to do it all etc 23/07/2012 15:16
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2159 msgs.
Best scorer
ah vijji - you can't be unbiased in an interview can you?

well done soli, you sure kept the interview on a somewhat straight trajectory, you have my permission to troll vijji as much as you like ^_^

(and now vijji will take my comment out of context)
24/07/2012 06:17
  The Saints - Div3/Gr4
Username
1376 msgs.
International
LG, I fully expect him to report that comment as "harrassment/abuse of power" lol 24/07/2012 23:48
  Scum Utd - Div2/Gr2

Go to page 1, 2