Go to page 1
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » FAQ 7 - Motivation Date
Fiscal
6832 msgs.
Golden Ball
Q. What is motivation?
A. Motivation is a % of what a player will train in the next training session.

Q. How do I gain motivation?
A. You gain motivation for the starting position of the players in every match. For juniors you gain motivation for every league game i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Q. How is the value of motivation worked out?
A. Motivation is worked out by different starting positions

Starting the match in the right place (green), earns 100% motivation.

Starting the match as a sub, earns 75% motivation.

Starting the match in reserves, earns 50% motivation.

Starting the match in the wrong position (yellow), senior 76-99% motivation dependant on how far out of position, Juniors 20%.

Starting the match in the wrong position (red), earns 20% motivation.

You gain a extra 5% motivation if you win the match

You gain a extra 1% motivation for every level of dressing room accessory you have

Example:
CF starts match in the right position (100%), I win the game (5%) and I have a level 3 dressing room (3%)
Therefor my CF has 108% motivation

Q. Is there any way of gaining even more motivation?
A. Yes for juniors that you temp promote,

If you temp promote a junior he will gain a extra 25% on top of the other percentages while in senior after Starting a match

If he has started the last senior match before he returns to junior, he will get a extra 50% on top of the position motivation gain. And the accessory and win motivation will also be doubled.

This extra motivation will stay until the next league game i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Example:
I temp promote my CDF, he plays the senior match, he gains 100 (position), 5 (win), 3 (accessory), 25 (extra), therefor he will have a motivation of 133%.

If he then returns to junior he gets, 100 (position), 10 (winX2), 6 (accessoryX2), 50 (extraX2)
Therefor he will have a motivation of 166%.

Q. What if I sub off a player in the match.
A. The motivation will not be affected, it is only calculated on the starting positions.

Q. What if my opponent doesn't have a full line up?
A. The motivation will stay the same value as it was from the previous match

Q. What if I temp promote a junior and don't start him.
A. he will go back to the junior squad with the standard 75% (subs) and 50% (reserves) but beware as sometimes this can have a negative affect on the player and it can show 100% motivation but the player will only train at 5% motivation

Edited by @lucifercave 27-10-2012 13:58

Edited by @eamwilson 14-07-2013 18:43
19/10/2012 08:10
  Steel City - Div4/Gr27

Go to page 1