Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Off-topic » Interview Uruguay1950 Date
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
I started interviews with uru, the first one was a casual attempt, not much into what he does n all. As this is the last season for him, he gave us one more... Hope you will enjoy this one

<vijji> so let's get it started.

<Uruguay1950> Sure.

<vijji> first up, are you sure you will quit at end of season?

<Uruguay1950> 100 % sure !
or you can save the interview and post it later. When i put all players on auction.

<vijji> hahaha, well u said that earlier too, what made you stay this season? Addiction?

<Uruguay1950> Div 1 and i got a bunch of money that i spent all for Schools, just to experience how Schools work.

<vijji> i see you are throwing away your div 1 place, is that due to fact you want to quit or others are good?

<Uruguay1950> I was concentrated on Cup. Haha.
but eventually lost to ANCO, the strongest opponent i ever played for so many time. I think ANCO is one of the Strongest in the game but for some stupid reason , he's still in Div 2 .

<vijji> so you say he is stronger than ones in div 1?

<Uruguay1950> he deserves to be in Div 1 along time ago.

<vijji> when you said *the strongest opponent i ever played for so many time*
does that mean there are weaklings in div 1?

<Uruguay1950> not really, i just feel like. Playing again ANCO i have no chance to win but for other team, i felt like i can draw or beat them. I was the one who discovered the Talent of ANCO when i first create The Golden Managers. people got to know ANCO from there

<vijji> u said div 1 kept you here, earlier the reasons for your decision to end your run here was being busy.
So, how is this season time going then?

<Uruguay1950> Yea, kinda easy
i'm not doing good in Biology and i will retake it again. Other classes are fine, I lost a lot of time for the Navy processing and they kinda screwed up my schedule but it's ok.

<vijji> coming to this navy thing, you are born in South East Asia where culture is entirely different..

<Uruguay1950> Certainly ! ^_^

<vijji> then 4 - 5 years back u came to US… what made you decide to join Navy of US?
you know there are things which affect us, while delivering our duties, do you feel that US is ur land now? or just you want to join Navy?

<Uruguay1950> OH, haha. well to be honest there are things i don't like about US and things i love but i feel like, looking back to my mother country, the US is a lot better I get to eat lots of food , go to College and schools almost for free and the girls are Pretty here ^_^

<vijji> i am not asking which one is better, what's your driving factor to join Navy? why not some other field?

<Uruguay1950> Oh, in my high school, there were people from the Army came to the school,to recruit or giving student information. so i thought to myself, maybe i should join the Military after high school, so while in College i talked to my uncle about it, he told me i should join the Air Force because Air Force base is very close to my house and we don't see a lot of combat but after a while , I decided to pick the Navy
<Uruguay1950> i wanted to go out to sea to other places and the Navy offer lots of Job and i like their uniform , Haha
but the main reason is that i don' t want to stay home for anothr 4-6 years, just to go to College days and days and nothing special happen !
<Uruguay1950> i need something to get my life Started, the Navy will do

<vijji> you know life of a serviceman is lot diff from other profession? it isn't like go sit come back..

<Uruguay1950> certainly, i did several research and Yup, i can take it

<vijji> do you think that these reasons will be enough for you to deliver your best?

<Uruguay1950> It will

<vijji> how did your mom react when you told her you want to join Navy, i mean i know how our mom's are in here being an Indian

<Uruguay1950> haha, well
she thought i was crazy ^_^
my dad was cool for i it , haha

<vijji> no *non talking* strikes n throwing food into the bowl n all?

<Uruguay1950> haha, no no

<vijji> you are lucky then,
What about other things after navy life?

<Uruguay1950> Ah, I will see

<vijji> planning to become an officer n move up ladder ?

<Uruguay1950> if i really like it and make the Best out of it, I will re-enlist
i'll do my best , and if the high ranking see my potential, they will dominate me and i'll go to officer school but hey , a high Enlist Sailor is not bad too, it doesn't matter if i Enlist or Officer
<Uruguay1950> i still have a job , free good , free place to sleep and travel the world and money too !

<vijji> well a serious question

<Uruguay1950> Ok

<vijji> Do you know how to swim?

<Uruguay1950> hahha
to be honest, Last time when i tried out for Lifeguard course

<vijji> don't tell u don't know pls….

<Uruguay1950> i didn't prepare for it, i had not swim or worked out for month. So I failed because both my legs got numb but i'm pretty confident with my shape now
<Uruguay1950> since i have swimming class which we do lap swimming back and forth, oh and the Sidestroke is werid , haha

<vijji> hahahaha, let's hope they won't ask you to clean the deck

<Uruguay1950> hah, they will. Even the guy called : Petty Officer have to sometime

<vijji> let me put a routine boring question all ask u

<Uruguay1950> Ok , haha

<vijji> how are you plans to get a love interest going on?

<Uruguay1950> Pretty Tough, you see, the girl i met at the wedding. i plan to go to her house in Christmas and maybe ask her to be my Gf
and when i'm out of Sea, the best we can do. I guess writing letter , phone call and hope we are both still Love each other

<vijji> how you going to manage if have to be away on duty for extended periods?

<Uruguay1950> well , that will come to how much we love or like each other
haha
It's cool if she can't wait, I mean , she will go to a University, there will be lots of guy for her to choose, instead of a guy who is out of sea for 6 months.

<vijji> hope it will go according to ur dreams not like earlier ones

<Uruguay1950> which one !?

<vijji> ahhh, u have so many
I lost count

<Uruguay1950> True , Hhaha

<vijji> so about the life on sm, many may not take you as *big buy*but you have made your mark here
<Uruguay1950> Hell yea, i got everything here
@, Number 1 ranking team, Div 1

<vijji> sm has been part of your life for 2 years

<Uruguay1950> I guess , hahaha

<vijji> won't you miss people here? i know you have a good frnd circle
if you do, who is that going to be?

<Uruguay1950> a couple of people
Luci, i kicked his ass around in Div 4 , haha. then helped him to go to Div 3
<Uruguay1950> then Armo, i trade with that kiddo like all the time , hahaha
i don't know why he loves my player so muc, Mfind and Temenem , 2 very cool guys i knew since the beginning of the game and Shengli , my mentor ! ^_^

<vijji> your dream of having a team of uruguayan nationality is now just a dream, what about it?

<Uruguay1950> Yup, I am proud to say that my Uruguay schools produced the best Uruguan out there but that was at Regular level
but that was at Regular level, i know that just werid, http://en3.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/jugador.php%3Fid_jugador%3D430343 , http://en3.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/jugador.php%3Fid_jugador%3D732050 , http://en3.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/jugador.php%3Fid_jugador%3D331375

<vijji> can i ask your moments on sm where you were angry with people here?

<Uruguay1950> Hell yea, only 1 time
when i found out that they picked some people to be @. they didn't do SHit ^_^

<vijji> having an indirect dig at pirates, i see... you never miss a chance to do it.

<Uruguay1950> Hahah, I kinda dislike them, when they posted too many News on Striker News just to say how great they are
like Wtf, who are these guys ! that was when they stil have Slipi g uy

<vijji> i agree some of them do have a greed for recognition

<Uruguay1950> Yep

<vijji> even now, you are like *pirate hater*

<Uruguay1950> Not really i 'm cool with some
like @Lifeguard or Assassin, Wtf Assassin is Pirate !? Shame !

<vijji> shame on pirates or assassin ?

<Uruguay1950> Well, don't like the face that Assassin is Pirate now

<vijji> reasons?

<Uruguay1950> don't know, I think Assassin is cool and not Pirate material , Hahahah

<vijji> then the uruleague is merged with chatters, do you have idea of how it is now?

<Uruguay1950> don't know , don't care either , haha, Mfind says it's cool
but they have some hot head manager

<vijji> hmm, u talked openly about pirates, why not of you own pl?? lack of info or does not want to hurt mates?

<Uruguay1950> oh , my PL !? i thought you were asking about Chatters

<vijji> hahaha both are merged now. aren't they? you guys now have 3 - 4 pl's i think

<Uruguay1950> you guys, not me , haha

<vijji> be clear uru

<Uruguay1950> Yea, i had no idea made that crap up

<vijji> no frog jumpings

<Uruguay1950> haha

<vijji> ok ok, you are not going to talk on it, I shall leave it to pirates to have a go at u now

<Uruguay1950> Hahahha, they're Welcome !

<vijji> anything you learned from sm over 2 years? i mean from way things go here or people behave n all?

<Uruguay1950> Ohhh, lots of things. about other country
such as !!!Brazillian can't speak English very well ,hahaha and Indian eat cheese

<vijji> any chance of going to dee or reb n learning things they want to teach u
<Uruguay1950> well Dee is a Douch and Reb is an @ss ^_^

<vijji> so what else for sm from your side?

<Uruguay1950> i don't know, a bunch of werid people put together ^_^
including me , haha

<vijji> going to say good bye to devs too?
<Uruguay1950> Oh! Hey Admin
You guys suck ! but @Quatr3 is the Coolest ^_^ But at least thanks for making me an @

<vijji> who do you want to have your players? i mean to win on auction?

<Uruguay1950> Oh! Mercs ! ^_^

<vijji> hahahahaha

<vijji> then let's end it ur way

<Uruguay1950> Striker Manager , This game sucks b***
but at least it game me the chill and the chance to be an Internet Tough guy ^_^
Bye all ^_^
04/12/2012 13:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
203 msgs.
Substitute
Hahahahhahaha ! 04/12/2012 14:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
3756 msgs.
Best scorer
I am going to miss you uruguay. You are one of the best managers on SM. Hope you do great in life and i seriously hope you get a girlfriend soon xD 04/12/2012 14:07
  Team 141137 - Div4/Gr63
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
got an update, he was friend zoned by the girl we talked in this interview too 04/12/2012 14:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
728 msgs.
MVP of the game
vijji said:
<Uruguay1950> Indian eat cheese

If that means makkhan then ......
...yummmmmm
04/12/2012 14:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
728 msgs.
MVP of the game
Me too have a GF
She is an Indian & was born in Kuwait
......I aint had that much strength to talk to her but...
....Recently,I talked to her.........
& the 2 things that made me talk to her were
1. Get High {song by akon}
2. A thought from 'Pinterest' which said "If you'll try to be Simple,than you'll forget how fantastic you are"

Edited by ajju10 05-12-2012 13:48
04/12/2012 14:36
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
Good one vijji, uru more serious than ever before!

We'll miss you when we quit.... before you.
04/12/2012 15:29
  - Div/Gr
2822 msgs.
Best scorer
Hahaha
Good luck in life Uru
I know that I was never your favorite manager, but you were still a cool manager with us talking about food and what not.
I hope to not get removed before you leave.
Fight for our country you girlfriendless man! Haha when you get back from the Navy, come back here and visit. Well have fun and good luck.
Bye dude ^_^
04/12/2012 23:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
Miss you,Bye Uru and Goodluck... 05/12/2012 02:52
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
His ass essment of me is accurate. 05/12/2012 04:07