Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » bugs Date
Username
4257 msgs.
Best scorer
this game bug increased in these few days ?

my defender at free kick gives it backward to the opponent attacker

my defender at free kick near goal , shots and score an own goal ( nice fix , GK wont score an own goal , but defender does )

throw in are thrown out

throw in offside

........................................ and the list go on
04/05/2013 14:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
1338 msgs.
International
happened to me too

look at what my DFM did in the 82 min of this game
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=12462872
13/05/2013 11:16
  - Div/Gr
425 msgs.
First-team player
To pile onto this topic:
I have yet to see an instance where a LM/RM will continue with his formation orders and carry the ball all the way into the corner. Rather, as soon as they get even with the penalty box, they will shoot at goal. Since my outer mids are terrible at shooting, the shot is weak, and usually off target. Furthermore, there are usually three attackers in a very much onside position charging up the field, ready to receive what the Mids are supposed to be good at delivering: A pass.

This is something i've seen consistently all season thus far, and no matter how far i push my mids outside, and how far i push the Attack slider to Wings, they still veer towards goal when they get into the next to last grid and fire a weak shot at goal as soon as they cross the Penalty area horizontal line.
12/07/2013 06:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
686 msgs.
MVP of the game
Ive seen my players not following advance formation, and also when my wingers are coming in diagonally into the box from the corner they run into my OM and then i loose a shooting opportunity due to an offside... 13/07/2013 09:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
1772 msgs.
International
I have seen a marked change in the sim, and all for the worse. Please don't break what's not broken !!! But do fix what is !!!!! 10/08/2013 11:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
3645 msgs.
Best scorer
superkrapper said:
I have seen a marked change in the sim, and all for the worse. Please don't break what's not broken !!! But do fix what is !!!!!

I don't think there were things fixed before, rather they were not as bad/broken as it may be now
11/08/2013 06:55
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1