Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » NEW BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Date
Username
4257 msgs.
Best scorer
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=11408734&accion=simul min 75 until min 89 !!! time that i increase effort for a comeback!! this sh*t happens 27/05/2013 10:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
1984 msgs.
International
I will try the way to make the same when i'm winning against a big team

27/05/2013 16:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
2019 msgs.
Best scorer
lol they all lined up 27/05/2013 16:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
431 msgs.
First-team player
LMAO 28/05/2013 01:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
this is no laughing matter i tell you... I paid lot of money to get the best seats for this match.

Anyways after the match, fuming with golden fury, i went into the locker rooms for both the teams (i know the groundsmen very well, they let me in without asking for permission from the bosses). I spoke to the culprits first hand... here is what happened.

Varane and Xabi 94 from the same team (expendables, Int 55 league ) were about to counter attack when Varane yelled, "Statue". Now i am sure you are as confused as i am when i heard this, but apparently both these teams play this girlish game all the time while training. So xabi94 forgetting that they are in middle of a game, he chose to froze.

Startled by two statues in middle of the hustle, Bale, from opposition (pheonix eagle, infamous 14), went closer and being a smart ass as he pretends to be, immediately understood whats going on. Now in the lockers, Bale gave me a little inside story. He and Varane have a internal competition going on on who is better at playing the 'statue' game. Bale, sensing a grand opportunity, shouted, 'Statue for ALL' . Both the teams froze. After some time, Modric and Holtby tried to put some sense by whispering, ' guys what about football'. But they were quickly stared into silence.

Around 89min, Xabi94, said, " f$%$%$ this, i am dating your sister, so i win." Valene was confused as he knows he doesn't have any sister, But then Bale quickly understood that it's his sister that piece of crow dump was talking about. HE smacked the fellow and was called foul.

Managers for both the teams, i have a message for you. As a paying customer, i don't want to see professional footballers play 'statue' on field. As a fairly successful manager myself, i think you need to be more stern and fire the little girls of the team.

And also why were the three referees also playing this game. I did not get the chance to interview them.. I hope managers, akleb and assassin, can shed more light into the matter.

This is not a bug, its a case of boys with maturity levels of 8 yr old girls, playing men's game. Apparently, i have been told its a PL thing for both these teams, nothing much can be done about it.

28/05/2013 08:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
3645 msgs.
Best scorer
Spade, you go all out just to humor us. 29/05/2013 09:58
  - Div/Gr
18 msgs.
Cadet
mister cap said:
I will try the way to make the same when i'm winning against a big team

14/06/2013 08:25
  - Div/Gr
603 msgs.
MVP of the game
Spade said:

He and Varane have a internal competition going on on who is better at playing the 'statue' game. Bale, sensing a grand opportunity, shouted, 'Statue for ALL' . Both the teams froze. After some time, Modric and Holtby tried to put some sense by whispering, ' guys what about football'. But they were quickly stared into silence.

Epic. .... haha
15/06/2013 13:05
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1