Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » Substitution bug Date
Username
1338 msgs.
International
In the game I had yesterday, I don't know why but the substitution failed to happen, I used exactly the same tactics and advanced tactics as in the other games, yet now they didn't happen. Any ideas by which I could prevent this from happening again?

This is the game, appart from the substitutions I dominated the entire game, yet I scored no goals, the sim is getting rotten
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=12725134
22/08/2013 08:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
1984 msgs.
International
Hei buddy, about subs, sometimes happen when you don't cancel them....I suggest to set everymatch advanced also when they are similar in every match

About the domination....well It is happened during 3 of my last 4 matches.... Wednsday, Friday and Yesterday. About the first two matches was really "funny" see in wich way I lost.

Unfortunately the logic of SIM is not perfect .....
22/08/2013 12:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
1760 msgs.
International
It do happen in my games too... I really dont know why! 19/12/2013 18:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
31 msgs.
Child's coach
It happened to me when,
I had set a general tactic like a. Any time, When draw use Normal tactics/effort. b.Any time, When in lead use a defensive tactic & c. Anytime when below use a Attacking tactic. But then I had suggested to use 3 substitution At 60 min for Any situation just to save some players stamina. It fails every time.
02/11/2014 18:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
1760 msgs.
International
YoManu said:
It happened to me when,
I had set a general tactic like a. Any time, When draw use Normal tactics/effort. b.Any time, When in lead use a defensive tactic & c. Anytime when below use a Attacking tactic. But then I had suggested to use 3 substitution At 60 min for Any situation just to save some players stamina. It fails every time.

any situation, you n I knows means at draw, lose, win or the goals variety, and those situations will obstruct the effectiveness of the ANYTIMES SETUP
03/11/2014 06:48
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4204 msgs.
Best scorer
YoManu said:
It happened to me when,

Many users (but not all) report that subs do not work when anytime situation tactics are mixed with specific time based tactics. I suggest that you delete all tactics, recreate them, and do not mix anytime with specific time tactics.
03/11/2014 17:49
  FC need more holidays - Div2/Gr3
Username
31 msgs.
Child's coach
Hi, Thnx fr the suggestion. Appreciate the effort. I am not using those Anytime tactics anymore after i found the gap. I only use time and condition combo tactics nowadays. But the point is, its a work around a clear bug. Sim does not consider time based tactics when condition based ones are active. May be coz it expects a condition which in this case is actually the time or it is already under the influence of one active tactic and so the other is not considered. 03/11/2014 18:05
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1