Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Notices » Logistical problems delay the opening of the new version of Striker Manager Date
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
Logistical problems delay the opening of the new version of Striker Manager

Last October we announced that the beta version of the new Striker Manager would open on 7th January, as you have guessed by our headline, the first phase of the beta will not be ready for this date. The first access to alpha phase is expected at the end of January 2014.

Who will have priority pass to alpha phase?

As we announced on our blog, users with pack manager will have priority pass to the new Striker Manager. Other users will have access a few days later.

Taking into account that we had announced that the opening was expected on 7th January, we will capture those users who have the pack manager active on 7th January and we will save all the data. In this way all those users with the pack still active on January 7 and those managers who have the Pack manager active the official opening day, will get the priority pass to an exclusive alpha version of the game. Thus we give you the possibility to help us with comments and suggestions to improve the beta version.

During this first alpha phase users can only access through the browser. Among other things, you can be able to arrange friendlies to try the new 3D simulator. Also you will discover how the new sport city works.

We will inform you about the official opening date and all the news we implement in this new version through the different channels of the game, blog and social networkings.

And what about the golden balls?

All the golden balls purchased from 30th October until the launch of the new Striker Manager will be accumulated in the new Striker Manager.
For example: If since the announcement of the new Striker Manager (30-october-2013) and during next months, you purchase 2,000 golden balls, when you sign up the new server you will get automatically the same amount you purchased in the current Striker. So you will have 2,000 golden balls to spend in the new version for free regardless of whether or not you've already spent them on current Striker Manager.

Get a sneak peek of the simulator:

Hope you like it!
18/12/2013 17:28
  - Div/Gr
10 msgs.
Cadet
that was a grate clip what a score 2-1 thank you for letting me see this 18/12/2013 18:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
wow 19/12/2013 08:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
119 msgs.
Substitute
Hi,
The new version of simulator is 3D ? wow
19/12/2013 10:23
  - Div/Gr
425 msgs.
First-team player
What if we have a bunch of GBs we bought BEFORE 10/30? Do we get to transfer those as well, or are they stuck here on the old server forever? 19/12/2013 12:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
419 msgs.
First-team player
Looks like I'm the only one disappointed with this. Still has GKs taking goal kicks & players unable to control the ball. Its just a jazzed up sim, with what looks like very similar game play 19/12/2013 12:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
1760 msgs.
International
What then happens to non-pack manager teams? 19/12/2013 18:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
if I come to January 7th with the pack manager I have the opportunity with my account to enter the alpha version of the game, or to enter the alpha pack manager should last until the official opening? 31/12/2013 00:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
44 msgs.
Child's coach
I totally agree. I'm happy with the old version as i prefer watching from birds eye view. The first goal scored on that preview is unnatural but i'm sure we will get used to it!! 31/12/2013 19:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
44 msgs.
Child's coach
Also the way this reads is they are making a brand new game on a brand new server with new GB's. Will that mean we start again? New clubs, new schools etc?? 31/12/2013 19:57
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2