hope much more better than this ?

11/06/2014 12:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
553 msgs.
MVP of the game
A|_i said:
Hello,

Can you please make sure all our data is "migrated" ?

Thank You

11/06/2014 14:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
104 msgs.
Substitute
m1shu said:
But then again, even the official facebook page is only in spanish now, it's quite dissapointing that the devs are ignoring the majority of the players that love this game...

The problem is with the management m1shu, not the developers. The dev only do what they are asked to.

Generally the management of the game is problematic past mid 2011.

It seems like they do not have a clue where to head with the game and the communication is dysfunctional. The fact that so much of the user base (ie including customers that support financially purchasing Golden Balls) is international but they do not even bother with English in official social media accounts is just the icing in the cake that highlights the general approach.

BTW how many versions of the game exist now?

(I am confused with all this messages I receive with new versions being launched, tested, canceled, delayed, I mean WTF, who asked for all that?)

Are any of the numerous bugs in THIS version going to EVER be fixed?

(Goalkeepers free-kicks that messes our offside trap since 2012 !!!, auto-subs, and so on...)

Are we ever going to have some of the many much needed improvements that have been suggested by many users in the relevant forum section?

If they estimated that the new version is going to be more profitable for the company, then by all means go for it.

But please then do it professionally and seriously. Work under the radar, manage expectations and control IMPRESSIONS, and when ready go for it.

Now the impression I get is that its a poor product, constantly being delayed for a good reason.

Otherwise how much of the current user-base is doing to switch?

But then again, 3.5 years now before the season update we all receive the same old tired message saying "...we don't know when the server will open again.."

Seriously? What on earth guys... 3.5 years...can you imagine the local supermarket closing on Sunday and display "We don't know then we will open again" ? Can you?

I love this game, I have been here almost from the beginning albeit with another account at the time. During this period I invited several friends, some of which have spend $$$ others $ and some left the game soon after.

What I would not want to see is the added costs of the new versions (servers, labor, advertisement ect) to spread thin the resources of UPlay, and screw everything up.

Its a fun little game, and although it didn't get better over the years its still nice to play against/with people around the globe.

(Sorry for the long post, but I have this in my mind for a long time now and I felt I had to communicate it.)

Uplay listen to your customer base.

[edited to correct misspellings and auto-correction errors]

Edited by Ahaios 11-06-2014 22:49
11/06/2014 15:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Hi,

Why are these messages posted both as IM and in the forum? It annoys me that every time there is a delay in release of the software(which is the majority of these messages) I have to read it twice, and I didn't care for it the first time.
11/06/2014 18:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
1338 msgs.
International
Ahaios, I agree with you completely! Good post, wish somebody pulling the strings would read it.

You're right about the devs, it's not really their fault (except for the bugs), but still, they can do more for the good of the game than me as a user.

As for the games, this is the old Striker Manager, and they launched an alpha/beta-ish version, but only on the spanish server about a month now, saying on facebook that they'll launch the international one the next day ) Well that next day turned into a month, and now they aren't even posting anything on facebook for international users, it's all spanish bs and news, it's quite a lack of respect, considering it's the official page for the game, and yes, it's the icing on the cake, but that sums up their attitude towards us...

As for fixing the many bugs this old game has, they said they won't work on it anymore, but they'll keep it going (although I doubt it'll last long, when players get fed up with the treatment of the game staff and start quiting the game)

I'm quite sad to see what's happening to the game, I'm also here for over 3 years, I even spent $, few, to be honest, but they add up, just to support the team. This game even now has way more gameplay than many others around with flashy graphics, wish they would've worked on this one instead of making another one, but it's too late now...

Anyway, hope they wake up before it's too late, a lot of people are really dissapointed about the new game and the way they ignore the old one, that put Uplay on the market...

Ahaios said:
m1shu said:
But then again, even the official facebook page is only in spanish now, it's quite dissapointing that the devs are ignoring the majority of the players that love this game...

The problem is with the management m1shu, not the developers. The dev only do what they are asked to.

Generally the management of the game is problematic past mid 2011.

It seems like they do not have a clue where to head with the game and the communication is dysfunctional. The fact that so much of the user base (ie including customers that support financially purshasing Golden Balls) is international but they do not even bother with English in official social media accounts is just the icing in the cake that highlights the general approach.

BTW who many versions of the game exist now?

(I am confused with all this messages I receive with new versions being launched, tested, canceled, delayed, I mean WTF, who asked for all that?)

Are any of the numerous bugs in THIS version going to EVER be fixed?

(Goalkeepers free-kicks that messes our offside trap since 2012 !!!, auto-subs, and so on...)

Are we ever going to have some of the many much needed improvements that have been suggested by many users in the relevant forum section?

If they estimated that the new version is going to be more profitable for the company, then by all means go for it.

But please then do it professionally and seriously. Work under the radar, manage expectations and control IMPRESSIONS, and when ready go for it.

Now the impression I get is that its a poor product, constantly being delayed for a good reason.

Otherwise how much of the current user-base is doing to switch?

But then again, 3.5 years now before the season update we all receive the same old tired message saying "...we don't know when the server will open again.."

Seriously? What on earth guys... 3.5 years...can you imagine the local supermarket closing on Sunday and display "We don't know then we will open again" ? Can you?

I love this game, I have been here almost from the beginning albeit with another account at the time. During this period I invited several friends, some of which have spend $$$ others $ and some left the game soon after.

What I would not want to see is the added costs of the new versions (servers, labor, advertisement ect) to spread thin the resources of UPlay, and screw everything up.

Its a fun little game, and although I didn't get better over the years its still nice to play against/with people around the globe.

(Sorry for the long post, but I have this in my mind for a long time now and I felt I had to communicate it.)

Uplay listen to your customer base.

Edited by Ahaios 11-06-2014 15:08

11/06/2014 20:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
ya
12/06/2014 19:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
104 msgs.
Substitute
m1shu said:

As for the games, this is the old Striker Manager, and they launched an alpha/beta-ish version, but only on the spanish server about a month now, saying on facebook that they'll launch the international one the next day )

So what about this Striker World cup version?

Edited by Ahaios 14-06-2014 00:54
14/06/2014 00:54
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2