Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » Sub Date
Username
2854 msgs.
Best scorer
CF injured CDF come in his place even there are RF LW RW in bensh 03/03/2015 12:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
im in florida, how do i change the time to correspond with my location, because i'm having problems understanding current format 05/03/2015 15:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
121 msgs.
Substitute
9lawi

Yeah apparently automatic substitutes are not considered important so random players are chosen. My experience was with a Junior who's temporary promotion ran out just before the match started so the game moved a central midfielder into the striker's position. Not so bad. Only the midfielder was on the pitch, and the game ended up moving another four players out of position and still managed to put a wrong substitute in.

aylarcamilla,

It's easy. Down the left hand side of the screen when you're in the game's home screen you'll see four boxes; the first says 'Coach' and has your user name. Click on your user name and you'll see a screen showing the name of your team, Region, Join date, Last login, etc. Above this are two red boxes with the words 'Information' and 'Manage'. Click on 'Manage' and a menu appears. Half way down is 'Settings'. Click on this. The screen that next appears will give you option of choosing your 'Time zone'. Set that to your location and then click 'Save changes'. And then you're done. You may need to leave the game and come back, I can't remember.

Edited by JensonJet 06-03-2015 02:20
06/03/2015 02:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
13 msgs.
Cadet
aylarcamilla said:
im in florida, how do i change the time to correspond with my location, because i'm having problems understanding current format

22/08/2015 17:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
To change the time zone in web version of the game, go to your profile, click on manage, and then settings. There you can choose the accurate time zone for you.

PS: Next time, try creating a new thread please...

Good luck!
22/08/2015 18:02
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15

Go to page 1