Go to page 1, 2, 3
  Forum » Market » Loans » Loan requests for dummies Date
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Here's a little advice to all newcomers and low experienced managers when asking for loans: The DO and DON'T for loan requests.

PLEASE DON'T!!

1- Don't beg. It's annoying, and won't help at all. "Plz loan me your plyr" won't help either.

2- Avoid repetitive messages: Be patient. Sometimes managers get hundreds of offers and messages within minutes, they don't like being pushed, and cannot answer all of them at the same time! Receiving 20 messages from the same user within some minutes won't get you a player, but a report for spamming.

3- NO IS NO. If an offer is refused, not once or twice, but 20 times... What makes you think it will be accepted any time?

Now lets go to with DO:

1- Send your coach avg: If you want to get a player in loan, the loaner will want to know what kind of coach will take care of him. To inform your coach avg is a good way to be considered by other managers. To do so, go to "STAFF" and view the % the coach has. It will be even better if you can send a picture of the coach avg as proof, as seen below.

To know how to upload and share pictures, check this post for details: http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=444814

Edit: For those who have been around for a while, it would be a great plus if you could show a couple of players trained by yourself.

2- Inform or/and discuss training plan and schedule: It's important to know how many times a week the player will be training. It's not the same to train a player 7 days than 4. Some managers will be ok with 4 days training, others will request more days, so that's something you should talk about.

3- Don't ask for players you cannot train: A bit related to point 2. No one will loan you a player if you are not going to train him! If you ask for, lets say, a defender and a forward in loan at the same time, at least one of them will not train properly, or if you train both of them, they both aren't going to grow much. The same happens when you ask for a defender in loan when you train forwards.

4- Inform and/or discuss player motivation % planned: It's not the same to put a player on the starting eleven, on the bench or on the reserves. Motivation impacts on training directly. Most managers will want their players to play often, from time to time, or at least to keep them motivated. Letting them know your plans for the player, or asking about their expectations to discuss an agreement, makes your request more serious. Here's the % stats for motivation:

That's all I can think of right now. If any manager wants to add something, feel free to do so. Use it wisely!

Edited by Changeman FC 28-12-2015 19:46
23/09/2015 18:41
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
2184 msgs.
Best scorer
Moved to Generals. Will keep it sticked for some time. 23/09/2015 18:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
@yoyoyoyoyo said:
Moved to Generals. Will keep it sticked for some time.

Lol! Glad you liked it! Hope it gets to at least 5% of them...
23/09/2015 18:58
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
Great Effort. Applauding you putting together this essential Loan etiquette.

Now please loan me your best player... pretty plz with a cherry on top.

Edited by Spade 23-09-2015 20:45
23/09/2015 20:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Spade said:

hahahaha good one! Thanks for the support!
23/09/2015 23:07
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy

Edited by @yoyoyoyoyo 27-09-2015 20:54
27/09/2015 14:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Go to loan forum, not the right place here... 27/09/2015 15:12
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
16 msgs.
Cadet
Changeman FC said:
Spade said:

hahahaha good one! Thanks for the support!

09/10/2015 00:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
1058 msgs.
International
Some links of players the manager already trained will be a plus. 26/10/2015 00:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
wittyprakash said:
Some links of players the manager already trained will be a plus.

That's a good one for the ones that have been around for a while. I'll add it, thanks...
26/10/2015 00:56
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15

Go to page 1, 2, 3