Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Off-topic » The Official Goodbye Thread! Date
Username
2184 msgs.
Best scorer
** Sticking this to the top of Off-topic **

Time flew! Bloody hell it did! Right from the day when I got here to this moment, my last day with this game.

Cannot put it into few words how much I enjoyed being here. I am a simple man and love simple things. People knew me as a stern personality with a tendency to hurl sharp responses at anyone who acted stupid. This is not what I am when I meet people in real life situations, because there I am without my pseudonym. If I was particularly rude towards anyone here, not my fault, but I will say it wasn't meant to harm you.

I will never forget all that this group of virtual users has taught me. I have spent so much time on here that it's become even more difficult to say you are not going to see me here anymore.

There are no few people I would like to express my gratitude to. It's an endless list which if I start listing out, I would definitely miss out half of them. But in particular -

1- This great team of fiscals and moderators. Each and every one of them has made an impression on me in one way or another. The group chats never failed to make me smile even at 6am in the morning. We took up and worked together on various cases and worked on until we hurt the culprit in the crotch. I found real humans in these usernames. Even though Eam has always been a pain in the a**. He's beat everyone to be the best @ on the game, without doing much. Just to mention.

2- Female Body Inspectors PL members - We called it FBI but it seems we have great avatars on some members' user page for the PL to be called the other way. It's one of the best PLs I've found and hope it will always stay that. Message to WAIDH - Join the f-in PL.

3- Everyone else. I never had a complete day without reading 20 new messages the very early morning. You kept me away from giving a thought to deleting my account, even right now. Thanks and best of luck to you all.

Standout mentions -
Djaimigou and his wife, who treated me like a brother. You are a great couple and I hope to see you someday. Stay blessed always.

sstr1ker has been a keyboard friend for a very short time, a great guy and awesome chatter friend.

iCasta_USA - Whenever you see this post, know that it's time for you guys to step ahead and support fiscals with everything they need. You are making a big mistake by ignoring your duties towards this server, which has so far been good because of the fiscals and earlier because of Rand/Ranru. Continue ignoring and you will end up closing this server for good.

A couple of good things I'd like to do as I leave. All players start from 0, either today or if not, surely as the new season opens. I believe doing it now doesn't leave enough time for everyone to bid on the players.
I am also giving myself 50 points deduction to let the 3rd placed team have a shot at Division 3 instead of a system bot. Have fun Fuef!

Thank you all for the love and support in these 5 years. Be good and make others feel good. Good bye and all the best.

Edited by @yoyoyoyoyo 19-06-2016 10:06
18/06/2016 21:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
All the best man! 18/06/2016 21:58
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
157 msgs.
Substitute
bye man...we will miss you a lot. 18/06/2016 22:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
541 msgs.
MVP of the game
goodluck man.... 18/06/2016 23:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
877 msgs.
MVP of the game
Bye man
All the best in real life
18/06/2016 23:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
44 msgs.
Child's coach
Keep doing good out there man. Bigger you I pray. Bye. 21/06/2016 04:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
3059 msgs.
Best scorer
cheers man, all the best to come 21/06/2016 18:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
1051 msgs.
International
Until we meet again my friend. 21/06/2016 21:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Have a great life @5yo, wish you the best. Me and all the "Female Body Inspectors" will miss you man... 22/06/2016 06:55
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
987 msgs.
MVP of the game
BYE MATE 22/06/2016 13:23
  🦀HOLLU®🦀 - Div3/Gr1

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4