54 msgs.
Rookie

Edited by @vgates 20-09-2016 19:32
20/09/2016 18:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
1058 msgs.
International
I'd have been happier if the admins implemented 10 features from the "Suggestions" forum. There are two hundreds of very nice full support suggestions out there in the forum out off which half of the features can be done in one day by 2 developers. Instead we get crap updates 21/09/2016 19:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
2958 msgs.
Best scorer
For years there is controversy over whether it was possible to use scripts or third party software to get an advantage in hostile clause. Apparently, the use of programs that automate the action of pressing the left mouse button, could saturate the server and block the player, which could give advantage.

We can not be sure when a manager is using scriptsWe can not be sure that a user is using a program like this is really clicking it or manually. Obviously by the number of clicks that are made may be suspicious but never know 100%

i fully understand the managers who does not get involved with the hostiles and the others who prefers to butter up someone .
The reality is not reflected as above . In such an advanced game i do not beleive that the system is not able to distinguish whether a user is having a script or not .
The hostiles come at a random time between 24-48 hrs upon the arrival of a player to his team . The computer releases them at a minute which is synchronized with the system clock .
a player not using a script or a software would never e able to click manually at the same intervals as seconds in a minute .It will be different at each click . A script is completely opposite .It is synchronized with the system clock and it will always click at the same moment in a minute . This is not any rocket science .
So if the devs does not have a control on the digital system clock on seconds and cannot monitor a managers clicks if they are variable in seconds or not , yes than above statement can be justified that they are never sure .But who would beleive that ???
Are we in the time of Marconi ? The managers who has been spending time in this game knows why this update has came .
We also know who has been detained due to this issue . The only thing we dont know is why he has not been removed .There were managers in this game who has been removed not for cheating and for example using bad words .
200 clicks ? It is an improvement . agreed .
Is it a solution ? It is not and you know that . The guys using scripts will still have the advantage ,
If somebody already has the script or software , who gives us the guarantty to the managers who spends time and money here that it is not an organization and they do not share the 24 hrs by several users and get all the hostiles ???
This is a public game .It is played with money because users should buy gbs to get high progress search .
Allowing an unfair competition is a crime . Devs are responsible to provide necessary measures to detect if a script or automated software is used or not ?
what is the reason of this post ?
I perfectly know that it will not change anything and we will be screwed and the game will not be administered in a fair way .
I write it because i do not tolerate that some guys underestimate our intelligence .
Despite all we wil be manually fighting with unjustice !!!!!!!!!! for your kind information

Cag
22/09/2016 00:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
Agree,10-20 clicks is enough for spamming one player. 22/09/2016 02:38
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
561 msgs.
MVP of the game
I can no longer sell a player on direct purchase. Is that part of the new updates? 22/09/2016 10:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
722 msgs.
MVP of the game
JEFFNAPS said:
I can no longer sell a player on direct purchase. Is that part of the new updates?

i think so cos am also surprised
22/09/2016 17:10
  ⊕ SIN~CITY - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7