Go to page 1, 2, 3
  Forum » BETA Sim » Beta mode simulator Date
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
What's beta mode simulator, how does it work, is it advantageous, will it enhance victory or defeat in a match? 28/03/2018 11:01
  Allstatefc - Div4/Gr60
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
Little Einstein said:
What's beta mode simulator, how does it work, is it advantageous, will it enhance victory or defeat in a match?

11/07/2019 19:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Little Einstein said:
What's beta mode simulator, how does it work, is it advantageous, will it enhance victory or defeat in a match?

Beta mode only works in a. Friendly games,no staminal will be used in the match no matter the level of your players effort and if there is injury in the match that player will be healed immediately after the match
21/10/2019 12:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Mr Temmy said:
Little Einstein said:

Beta mode only works in a. Friendly games,no staminal will be used in the match no matter the level of your players effort and if there is injury in the match that player will be healed immediately after the match

24/07/2020 09:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Pelumi-beat said:
Little Einstein said:

24/07/2020 10:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy
Yes 31/10/2021 07:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
Hey guys good morning

Today I discovered that, after a friendly played, my players lost stamina and now, I dunno how to check if all my friendly matches programmed in future are in Beta Mode or normal one and, in case, how to switch in Beta

thank you in advance

Robbe
14/04/2022 14:15
  Kispest Honved - Div4/Gr10
Username
21283 msgs.
Golden Ball
As soon as you arrange a friendly, it will be in non beta mode and one of the two managers is required to change it to beta if need be.

You can check friendlies on competition > results > friendly. Simply like that on mobile.
14/04/2022 15:00
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
I can see ALL my friendly at the moment, is written: "Partita in modalità beta" for all of them, that means in english: match (game) in beta mode

Is not the first friendly that I played and I was noticed this issue and I say, ok, maybe is me I didn't check well

But today I did a screenshot of the energy of my players before the match and I compared after the match

They decrease a lot.

Please help me to understand why, I also cannot cancel any challenge now, so could be a problem for my real ranking in the championship.

The only idea I get is to put zero effort during the friendly, to avoid such issue, but dunno if it's good idea

14/04/2022 15:23
  Kispest Honved - Div4/Gr10
Username
21283 msgs.
Golden Ball
Yes, you didn't check well.

I just checked your games and your today's friendly is not in beta!
14/04/2022 16:18
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1, 2, 3