Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Why there is no @ when you need one? Date
Username
7 msgs.
Cadet
I´m not criticizing anyone, I understand that we all have a real live, but what I do not understand is that all @ are in Europe or Africa... There is maybe some in America but they hide and cannot be reach. Please add some @ in this part of the world because sometimes we need a quick response. 23/02/2019 22:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
US Galaxy said:
I´m not criticizing anyone, I understand that we all have a real live, but what I do not understand is that all @ are in Europe or Africa... There is maybe some in America but they hide and cannot be reach. Please add some @ in this part of the world because sometimes we need a quick response.

You need quick response??

They just made 2 new @s

If you have a complaints report to them and you will get a quick response....

23/02/2019 23:23
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
US Galaxy said:
I´m not criticizing anyone, I understand that we all have a real live, but what I do not understand is that all @ are in Europe or Africa... There is maybe some in America but they hide and cannot be reach. Please add some @ in this part of the world because sometimes we need a quick response.

Hi US.
Who did you reach out to and when?
24/02/2019 01:11
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
Suggestion well received!

Cheers!

Edited by @Oyewale 24-02-2019 08:18
24/02/2019 07:53
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
381 msgs.
First-team player
There is enough @'s in the game bro 24/02/2019 09:45
  PANATINAIKO™ - Div3/Gr1
Username
7 msgs.
Cadet
Probably, but all on the same side of the world.
BTW thx for all reply
24/02/2019 23:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
US Galaxy said:

You know why it is so right? America is not a important country for the football world to be honest.. I mean you guys don't even call it by its proper name. I am glad the @'s just avoid the time slot.

On the hand, I must thank America for their greatest contribution to sports ever... cheerleaders.
28/03/2019 10:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
1382 msgs.
International
Spade said:
US Galaxy said:

You know why it is so right? America is not a important country for the football world to be honest.. I mean you guys don't even call it by its proper name. I am glad the @'s just avoid the time slot.

On the hand, I must thank America for their greatest contribution to sports ever... cheerleaders.

Spade!
29/03/2019 17:09
  Ëñdgåmë💀 - Div3/Gr11
Username
233 msgs.
Substitute
Spade ! 02/08/2019 08:16
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1