Go to page 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
  Forum » General » STRIKER NEWSSS Date
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
...Though managers now aren't taking the game for real anymore,most take for fun(which it was) many have no time for it like the olden managers that my reason going with SirYemmy the diactivation of the developers is mostly lay on this 04/08/2019 09:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
usermarwan said:
My sincere apologies for not being able to continue the interview..

I would like to say with regards to brezzette selling out.. As oyewale mentioned brezz didn’t relegate for the money since he’s already got alot.
I think the only reason he relegated and sold off is to be able to train all of his monster OMs
Since he would be able to train them 7/7 with 110% motivation all season and get them to the high experience/ skills they have.
This would not be possible to do while competing in div1 (especially OMs as compared to forwards)

Read further
S.Y made a point

Selling out to make more money...(which is what you are stating)

The scope is having a reason to sellout
04/08/2019 10:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
indeed a scope
i also did that
04/08/2019 10:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
You guys are joke. Look at Eam and brezz considering your new interview these two dudes only change lineup now no new formation and they are still this strong. You think if they have time to watch sim and adjust formation brezz won't be shaken? 04/08/2019 15:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Whatamidoinghere said:
You guys are joke. Look at Eam and brezz considering your new interview these two dudes only change lineup now no new formation and they are still this strong. You think if they have time to watch sim and adjust formation brezz won't be shaken?

Shows you didn't digest the interview
Or you didn't read all

Anyways you don't like reading

Siryemmy: Because he's Good doesn't mean he tweak to every opponent
Siryemmy: I remember a time that Darra message him while he was losing....
He said it's been a while he watch matches
Siryemmy: He's got a life too....

Darra: exactly the point Siryemmy

04/08/2019 15:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darra said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
You guys are joke. Look at Eam and brezz considering your new interview these two dudes only change lineup now no new formation and they are still this strong. You think if they have time to watch sim and adjust formation brezz won't be shaken?

Shows you didn't digest the interview
Or you didn't read all

Anyways you don't like reading

Siryemmy: Because he's Good doesn't mean he tweak to every opponent
Siryemmy: I remember a time that Darra message him while he was losing....
He said it's been a while he watch matches
Siryemmy: He's got a life too....

Darra: exactly the point Siryemmy

Yeah. Everyone have got a life. I have to attend to my daily work activity and as well take of my 2 Baby Mama's and their kids... Same applies to everybody, yuh have one of two things to do... You can't tell me people from the old SM only play Strikermanger and partake in nothing else...
04/08/2019 16:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
Actually, SM simulation is always changing.. it’s never constant!
Every season is different and sometimes SM simulation change within each season!
If someone keeps playing the same form and doesn’t tweak even a bit he will either end up relegating or fighting relegation.
It’s only those who actively notice the change that will be able to compete for promotion/ or being top of the league.
This doesn’t mean that the person has to be devoted for this game.. someone can still have a life but spare 1h of 1 day just to do the necessary changes!
04/08/2019 16:59
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
825 msgs.
MVP of the game
Brezzette tactic impresses.
I did some tests inspired by his tactics but I didn't get it right (yet), although I know more or less the position (team in line in defense) I realize that he uses players at key points of the field and I believe he plays very hard because he has 2 good teams thus increasing his team performance.

He understands this simulator well.
04/08/2019 18:18
  © RJFC - Div1/Gr1
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
SY, can you stop bringing the baby mama up? Everyone here know my main problem is setting up lineup and watching games if i can do this too oftenly, you all won't be a match. And oh sometimes i forget training too like half of season 04/08/2019 19:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
usermarwan said:
Actually, SM simulation is always changing.. it’s never constant!
Every season is different and sometimes SM simulation change within each season!
If someone keeps playing the same form and doesn’t tweak even a bit he will either end up relegating or fighting relegation.
It’s only those who actively notice the change that will be able to compete for promotion/ or being top of the league.
This doesn’t mean that the person has to be devoted for this game.. someone can still have a life but spare 1h of 1 day just to do the necessary changes!

04/08/2019 22:45
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31