Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » Best Coach Date
Username
31 msgs.
Child's coach
Pep Guardiola; A Real And Intelligent Manager. He Is Working For A 3 Consecutive Years Win. A Triple Treble!!! PEP GUARDIOLA THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN FOOTBALL... 04/06/2019 23:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Joolius said:
Pep Guardiola; A Real And Intelligent Manager. He Is Working For A 3 Consecutive Years Win. A Triple Treble!!! PEP GUARDIOLA THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN FOOTBALL...

Don't be partial. You'll tell us you love him most, thats not for all. And so far, has he ever won the trophy of the best coach?
05/06/2019 16:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
154 msgs.
Substitute
Joolius said:
Pep Guardiola; A Real And Intelligent Manager. He Is Working For A 3 Consecutive Years Win. A Triple Treble!!! PEP GUARDIOLA THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN FOOTBALL...

Do you know Spade and @fahorax?
best managers ever!
Pep is just like claudio ranieri compared to them
11/06/2019 16:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Monkey man said:
Joolius said:

best managers ever!

Spade 2 is talking. I guess you're one of his apprentices?
11/06/2019 16:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
154 msgs.
Substitute
Bar Alade said:
Monkey man said:
Joolius said:

best managers ever!

Spade 2 is talking. I guess you're one of his apprentices?

Yeah
I'm Spade2
11/06/2019 19:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Monkey man said:
Joolius said:

best managers ever!

don't mind them
13/06/2019 17:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
Bar Alade said:
Joolius said:

Don't be partial. You'll tell us you love him most, thats not for all. And so far, has he ever won the trophy of the best coach?

ouch that's just mean the guy never wanted the trophy or he would have been given when he was coaching barcelona
17/07/2019 10:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
Yes 05/08/2019 18:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
For me the best manager on sm is brezzette according to records and trophies 17/04/2020 20:25
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13

Go to page 1