Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » I want to sue someone! Date
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
I negotiated with another manager to buy a player from them. They named the price, I agreed. I had to release funds from the savings to afford him and fire a player to make space, so I paid his salary 3 times in one day!. And then he tells me me was just joking. What the hell? 17/06/2019 11:15
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
Is your suggestion that we should be able to sue / claim against other managers? 18/06/2019 07:06
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
@sicox86 said:
Is your suggestion that we should be able to sue / claim against other managers?

Yep. Although I know it is not a feasible idea. I just wanted to vent!
18/06/2019 07:30
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
I have real tears in my eyes reading about your experience. I am not sure whether the tears are because of laughing at the predicament, or for being genuinely moved with sadness. But If the Dev gods agree to this suggestion, I nominate myself to be your lawyer (for a small fee ofcourse). Lost salary, lost player, lost interest and damage to the fragile ego.... we will win handsomely.

btw...How did you pay his salary 3 times?
19/06/2019 06:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
Spade said:
I have real tears in my eyes reading about your experience. I am not sure whether the tears are because of laughing at the predicament, or for being genuinely moved with sadness. But If the Dev gods agree to this suggestion, I nominate myself to be your lawyer (for a small fee ofcourse). Lost salary, lost player, lost interest and damage to the fragile ego.... we will win handsomely.

btw...How did you pay his salary 3 times?

Lol, I will gladly hire you for this job! Let's take this SOB down!
About the player's salary: In my timezone, salaries are paid on Monday around noon. I sacked the player just after that, maybe 2pm. When you sack the player, he gets his next salary x2 as compensation. He is surely enjoying retirement on a luxury yacht right now
19/06/2019 07:01
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
ugh!!!'
this is kinda hinting
28/06/2019 10:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
mateoqueteveo said:
I negotiated with another manager to buy a player from them. They named the price, I agreed. I had to release funds from the savings to afford him and fire a player to make space, so I paid his salary 3 times in one day!. And then he tells me me was just joking. What the hell?

11/07/2019 19:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
46 msgs.
Child's coach
😃 sounds funny though , but truth is some sm manager s are heartless...wtf 03/09/2019 00:33
  Cape FC - Div4/Gr61

Go to page 1