Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » Bank Transactions Date
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
I'm suggesting these which I noticed should bring a change in the bank and its services.
1. For instance, I do deposit 10m at a time, then I need 2m, option not to withdraw all 10m again, but 2m will be withdrew and its interest will be cancelled. Then I should get interest on the remaining 8m. So that this doesn't cancel my long term investment.
2. We should be able to make transactions from the bank. Assuming I fortunately visit the market and saw a player whose auction ends in 2minutes time. I should be allowed to bid, so my money should be retrieved from my deposits. Just to save my time of going to finances, deposits, remove... The internet connection may also detain me. So, let's have it like internet banking.
These are little I view need to be review. Thanks in anticipation. Any objection is welcome.

Edited by Bar Alade 19-07-2019 11:17
19/07/2019 11:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Bar Alade said:
I'm suggesting these which I noticed should bring a change in the bank and its services.
1. For instance, I do deposit 10m at a time, then I need 2m, option not to withdraw all 10m again, but 2m will be withdrew and its interest will be cancelled. Then I should get interest on the remaining 8m. So that this doesn't cancel my long term investment.
2. We should be able to make transactions from the bank. Assuming I fortunately visit the market and saw a player whose auction ends in 2minutes time. I should be allowed to bid, so my money should be retrieved from my deposits. Just to save my time of going to finances, deposits, remove... The internet connection may also detain me. So, let's have it like internet banking.
These are little I view need to be review. Thanks in anticipation. Any objection is welcome.

Bar Alade

Bro you are making sence
i'm surporting you for the first time
21/07/2019 20:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
I want to be able to link my SM bank account to Amazon, so I can finally afford everything I want. 23/07/2019 08:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Spade said:
I want to be able to link my SM bank account to Amazon, so I can finally afford everything I want.

No problem. But I'll like you say your mind on this. Be very serious
23/07/2019 16:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
Spade said:
I want to be able to link my SM bank account to Amazon, so I can finally afford everything I want.

serious????seriousness is not in spade dictionary have never seen him in a serious mode before.
24/07/2019 21:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Mr Temmy said:
Bar Alade said:
Spade said:

serious????seriousness is not in spade dictionary have never seen him in a serious mode before.

lol...Are you saying he only like kidding?
i also sence it!
25/07/2019 11:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
381 msgs.
First-team player
I am supporting this bar alade 13/10/2019 22:37
  PANATINAIKO™ - Div3/Gr1
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Rapheal17 said:
Mr Temmy said:
Bar Alade said:
Spade said:

lol...Are you saying he only like kidding?
i also sence it!

yeah. That's his nature. I wish I'm your apprentice
14/10/2019 11:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Not bad but there is a flaw in it. Assuming you entered a wrong figure.
Sometimes, instead of 10m, you will accidentally put 100m as the auction fee. What if something like this happen and it got deducted straight from your bank?
I am 100% sure you will come here with different suggestion again. So to avoid that just take what you want from the bank and put what you won't use back in.
17/10/2019 20:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Just like i did today i thought the auction price is 15m not knowing it is 150m. 17/10/2019 21:30
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2