Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » Bank Transactions Date
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Mr Temmy said:
Just like i did today i thought the auction price is 15m not knowing it is 150m.

see ya
you won't Think 150m is 15m
17/10/2019 22:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Whatamidoinghere said:
Not bad but there is a flaw in it. Assuming you entered a wrong figure.
Sometimes, instead of 10m, you will accidentally put 100m as the auction fee. What if something like this happen and it got deducted straight from your bank?
I am 100% sure you will come here with different suggestion again. So to avoid that just take what you want from the bank and put what you won't use back in.

what i mean is that we should be able to withdraw some piece out of main deposited
17/10/2019 22:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
Not bad but there is a flaw in it. Assuming you entered a wrong figure.
Sometimes, instead of 10m, you will accidentally put 100m as the auction fee. What if something like this happen and it got deducted straight from your bank?
I am 100% sure you will come here with different suggestion again. So to avoid that just take what you want from the bank and put what you won't use back in.

I guess that should be at manager's risk. Then the profit also..... Its just to save the time of getting to the deposits before withdrawing.
17/10/2019 23:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
129 msgs.
Substitute
if you deposit money that means you are not ready to use it, so it cannot be that way 17/10/2019 23:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
tm122 said:
if you deposit money that means you are not ready to use it, so it cannot be that way

Having money in bank doesn't means I don't need it. Afterall, bank deposits is a business. And that doesn't mean it shouldn't be that way. It's just an idea of improvement. You'll rather not support it than claiming it CANNOT be that way
18/10/2019 12:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
129 msgs.
Substitute
Ok am not in support 18/10/2019 13:12
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2