Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Doubts and questions » HELP A SOUL Date
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
I was shocked and very confused at the message I received from my Financial Advisor today, telling me the team's league position is getting bad, and that the Board of Directors will fire me to employ another manager. Was that because I owe just 5million naira for this week? Ends my league position matters to being fired? 16/08/2019 17:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
49 msgs.
Child's coach
LMAO...

You cant be fired man,just find a way to recover the debt.
16/08/2019 18:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
LMAO
let them know you aren't going anywhere
17/08/2019 09:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
Lionel messi0 said:
LMAO...

You cant be fired man,just find a way to recover the debt.

I received the message yesterday, after which the debt has been paid or about to be paid. Just don't know the time difference. I just want to be sure I'm not going to be fired because my league position is getting bad?
17/08/2019 10:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
Mosco2 said:
I was shocked and very confused at the message I received from my Financial Advisor today, telling me the team's league position is getting bad, and that the Board of Directors will fire me to employ another manager. Was that because I owe just 5million naira for this week? Ends my league position matters to being fired?

Listen mate, I was invited by the board of directors of your club to the quarterly board meeting as an external advisor. They were really going to fire you straight away but I bought some more time for you and they agreed to give you just a warning note. Next time you will not be so lucky.

Why you may ask... well first, you are terrible with your money management. Nearly all the weekly salaries that you pay are way too high. Sometimes keeping them just above the market price helps as you may invite a few hostiles, which is not bad as it means good return on investment. Couple of your junior squad are paid more than the regular squad guys.... Really!!! Also, who asked you to buy the 15yr old Bruno's mom a diamond necklace from the club money. Yes the board knows about it... you really can't deny it anymore.

Secondly... you just lost two back to back league matches. And to top it all, the margins were 10-1 and 5-1.... basically your team just gave up. The board does not mind losing, but not even attempting to win? That will get you replaced soon. You seem to be more interested in private league. Pull up your socks.. this team deserves to be in top 8.

In a nutshell, get the money situation sorted, stop flirting with players mom's and get back to winning.

Also, I will be sending my invoice for board meeting ( million dollars) soon, make sure it is paid in time or you know what my next recommendation to the board will be.
17/08/2019 18:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
ha spade you are too funny
sometimes you just make me wanna grab your throat and just ******* (fill in the blanks) ......
how come your position in his club cost more than the player mum's diamond
17/08/2019 21:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
The Board of directors have given you an ultimatum! The team's league position is not acceptable. They are giving you ONE WEEK to improve this situation, otherwise you shall lose your job and they will being looking for a new manager!
That was the message sent to me.
18/08/2019 16:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
Mosco2 said:
The Board of directors have given you an ultimatum! The team's league position is not acceptable. They are giving you ONE WEEK to improve this situation, otherwise you shall lose your job and they will being looking for a new manager!
That was the message sent to me.

how many managers are in your board of directors guy...
18/08/2019 19:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
I should be asking you that. I need to petition for your removal from my Board of Directors or else, I RESIGN 18/08/2019 23:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
Mosco2 said:
I should be asking you that. I need to petition for your removal from my Board of Directors or else, I RESIGN

am not the owner of YOUR club and NEITHER are you..........we are both managers of our respective clubs.........what i do in mine you don't know and likewise

Edited by Sodztar Fc 19-08-2019 01:19

Edited by Sodztar Fc 19-08-2019 01:20
19/08/2019 01:18
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2