Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Suggestions » Pack manager for league winners Date
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
I expect pack managers for league winner but i didnt understand why there was none in my team account

My team wasnt given any fund but only 235gbs.......This doesnt encourage SM users at all,upon all the time and resources

What a waste!
23/09/2019 07:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
nerryhandsome said:
I expect pack managers for league winner but i didnt understand why there was none in my team account

My team wasnt given any fund but only 235gbs.......This doesnt encourage SM users at all,upon all the time and resources

What a waste!

i support you ,they must do something about it to make the sm more fun .if they can do anything about it ,it just like waste of time and resource just pack manager or more sm money
23/09/2019 10:39
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
Kenneh said:
nerryhandsome said:

What a waste!

i support you ,they must do something about it to make the sm more fun .if they can do anything about it ,it just like waste of time and resource just pack manager or more sm money

Fact.....

Edited by nerryhandsome 23-09-2019 13:08
23/09/2019 12:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
4317 msgs.
Best scorer
Kenneh said:
nerryhandsome said:

What a waste!

+1
24/09/2019 12:23
  ®P.Î.Ã.B® - Div3/Gr10
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
nerryhandsome said:

What a waste!

If you think it's waste of time, quit.
You expect devs to offer everything free? They gave you gbs. They started with gbs and they will end it with gbs.
26/09/2019 05:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

What a waste!

You expect devs to offer everything free? They gave you gbs. They started with gbs and they will end it with gbs.

i did,nt like how people always say their devs it because they have enough time for these game to develop and if they have time for all these thing we are asking for is small thing

Edited by Kenneh 26-09-2019 06:32
26/09/2019 06:31
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Now i see why you wanted freebies so badly. Bring it on more trashy suggestions lads 26/09/2019 06:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
Now i see why you wanted freebies so badly. Bring it on more trashy suggestions lads

not everybody can understand other people option ,that why these game slowly develop and am deep sorry for the developer that all these excuse is not important that newbies we have more than one team .i my own point of view if these game develop well we have more people we joint and then their we employer more fiscal

Edited by Kenneh 26-09-2019 07:32
26/09/2019 06:58
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
There's appropriate response for every statement but I don't need to respond to every statement

At times I wonder how some people reason when they comment on general issue like this..... Am not asking for myself or my team alone, it's something that will benefit everyone eventually

Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just read and snub my thread next time.... Thanks
26/09/2019 07:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

What a waste!

please can you say the thing that doing for free are we are the one that offer money to subscribe to view their site am div3 and some people in that div3 for past 5 season without offer them anything like more sm money or package manager even golden ball and they are spend their time to view the site and hope for more develop in the game and some still we still that they can offer more than that who told them that

Edited by Kenneh 26-09-2019 07:46
26/09/2019 07:42
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4