Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » NEW FACES PERHAPS? Date
DO YOU AGREE?
YES
NO
Username
36 msgs.
Child's coach
I suggest that you should develop more player faces. In the last season alone, I found two look a likes from teams of my division. Plus when your at it add haircuts too. All styles are very similar like long hair, one length, flat top. I hope you consider

Edited by johnmarki 05-01-2020 12:49
05/10/2019 11:14
  Cebu City - Div4/Gr47
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
johnmarki said:
I suggest that you should develop more player faces. In the last season alone, I found two look a likes from teams of my division. Plus when your at it add haircuts too. All styles are very similar like long hair, one length, flat top. I hope you consider

I agree with you but these can't be in the players profile stats. It's just a waste of sm paper. It should be considered in pics and simulations only
28/10/2019 12:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
381 msgs.
First-team player
to say the truth I would rather have the simulation improved cause sm sim looks like the soccer I used to play in a nokia featured phone which tech is really outdated come on technology has improved greatly towards the years look at PlayStation s xbox Nintendo games android games even virtual bet soccer's beat sm simulation way greatly I can only do much as suggest the rest is left for the management 29/10/2019 06:58
  PANATINAIKO™ - Div3/Gr1
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
elbrayho said:
to say the truth I would rather have the simulation improved cause sm sim looks like the soccer I used to play in a nokia featured phone which tech is really outdated come on technology has improved greatly towards the years look at PlayStation s xbox Nintendo games android games even virtual bet soccer's beat sm simulation way greatly I can only do much as suggest the rest is left for the management

You got a good point bro. And I duely agree with you. This sim should be improved. . . .
29/10/2019 10:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
Bar Alade said:
elbrayho said:
to say the truth I would rather have the simulation improved cause sm sim looks like the soccer I used to play in a nokia featured phone which tech is really outdated come on technology has improved greatly towards the years look at PlayStation s xbox Nintendo games android games even virtual bet soccer's beat sm simulation way greatly I can only do much as suggest the rest is left for the management

You got a good point bro. And I duely agree with you. This sim should be improved. . . .

I strongly support this motive.
15/11/2019 19:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
7 msgs.
Cadet
Okay, i have ready 17/12/2019 18:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
181 msgs.
Substitute
elbrayho said:

all your suggestion gat my full backing. but we are dealing with uninterested, unresponsive and uncommunicable authorities they say. join me in this campaign
#wedemandchange
#getSMback
#abetterSMweneed
04/06/2020 15:44
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1