Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » General » 0 motivation Date
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
Guys, I came up with these ways to resolve the junior motivation training bug. You should reset your junior line-up, and let those new juniors play a match. The second is to give them a temporary promotion to train in the senior squad. This's working for me. . . .

hmm let me give it a try...thanks in addy
31/10/2019 22:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Mr Temmy said:
Bar Alade said:
Guys, I came up with these ways to resolve the junior motivation training bug. You should reset your junior line-up, and let those new juniors play a match. The second is to give them a temporary promotion to train in the senior squad. This's working for me. . . .

hmm let me give it a try...thanks in addy

Welcome bro. It worked for me.

But no matter what, the devs should consider this done.
01/11/2019 00:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
40 msgs.
Child's coach
I have the same issue with this player:

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30382082

I've seen there's people reporting the same problem from 18/10... this game really has nobody behind the wheel ((((((((

Edited by RedViper 03-11-2019 12:42
03/11/2019 12:42
  Oberyn Martell - Div2/Gr2
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
Bar Alade said:

When you say "reset your junior line up", what do you mean by that?
03/11/2019 17:00
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
@Oyewale said:
Players are training normally tho!

No. I did training for forward players. I have 7 in the junior squad. 4 of them have 0% motivation. Two of them did not train. So it's not normal
03/11/2019 17:08
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
mateoqueteveo said:
Bar Alade said:

By using the automatic button, then you substitute those new players to the first 11 line-up to play a match
03/11/2019 17:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
mateoqueteveo said:
Bar Alade said:

By using the automatic button, then you substitute those new players to the first 11 line-up to play a match

itz not working bro you guyz should use the second option itz working very well...temporary promotion
03/11/2019 17:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
But the first option worked for me. Just try and maintain those new juniors in first 11 and substitute 03/11/2019 17:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
Thanks for fixing 07/11/2019 07:16
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
mateoqueteveo said:
Thanks for fixing

hmmm that was great...