Go to page 1
  Forum » BETA Sim » Simulator Failure Date
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
Its really frustrating that I've been unable to simulate any game since the game I played on Wednesday, honestly I don't know what to do about it. 15/11/2019 19:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
Although the case had been reported, but truth be told that I'm not happy about the situation. Its been two days now that I haven't had access to my line up, tactics, training and ask other aspects of my coach. 15/11/2019 19:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
opeyemiz said:
Although the case had been reported, but truth be told that I'm not happy about the situation. Its been two days now that I haven't had access to my line up, tactics, training and ask other aspects of my coach.

sorry bro i understand how you feel,it is a bug which i believe will be sorted very soo but i want you to understand that this is a computerized game where bug is inevitable,it has happened to many managers before you, it is happening to you and it will still happen to many so dont feel sad about it it will be fixed very soon.
15/11/2019 21:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
Mr Temmy said:
opeyemiz said:
Although the case had been reported, but truth be told that I'm not happy about the situation. Its been two days now that I haven't had access to my line up, tactics, training and ask other aspects of my coach.

sorry bro i understand how you feel,it is a bug which i believe will be sorted very soo but i want you to understand that this is a computerized game where bug is inevitable,it has happened to many managers before you, it is happening to you and it will still happen to many so dont feel sad about it it will be fixed very soon.

Thanks, I just hope that the line up present won't play in my PL because I don't know how I'll cope with it next week
15/11/2019 22:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
143 msgs.
Substitute
Is it working for you yet, for me it still doesn't 19/01/2020 01:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
197 msgs.
Substitute
OK 13/06/2020 17:28
  ⊕MALIGNO TEAM - Div3/Gr4