Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Over All game updates Date
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
If you're a soccer lover then you'd agree with me that this game should have an over all update, from Start to finish
Game graphics
Players stats, looks and features.
Match Simulation
All round updates
And so many other things to be improved on, football itself is rapidly developing and I believe that football games should too
15/11/2019 19:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
We've seen PES and FIFA make changes from year to year and that's what drives fans crazy and desperate to play it and see for themselves these new changes. So should other football games, I'm not saying that the devs aren't trying but they need to put more effort to it because there's competition here and there and if they want to stay on top, they have to produce top class resources for we the gamers.
Talk about game graphics, we'd like to see something new , something different not the familiar one's we see
Change the players cards, looks and also add more statistics, enable players to more that one position except GK.
We need a better match Sim
Talk about substituting a substitute too
There are more others to mention but these are the few that I can think of right now and I you reason with me you'll see a have a point, you can also share your idea so that we can be enlightened and speak to the devs as one.

Edited by opeyemiz 15-11-2019 19:48
15/11/2019 19:47
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4018 msgs.
Best scorer
How much would you be prepared to pay, per year, to use the new, improved game? 15/11/2019 20:40
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
@sicox86 said:
How much would you be prepared to pay, per year, to use the new, improved game?

That will depend on the quality of the improvement, I wont exceed my limit but I'd pay a quality amount if given quality service sir
15/11/2019 20:50
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4018 msgs.
Best scorer
opeyemiz said:
@sicox86 said:

That will depend on the quality of the improvement, I wont exceed my limit but I'd pay a quality amount if given quality service sir

For the game you described - ball park figure.
15/11/2019 21:46
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
@sicox86 said:
opeyemiz said:
@sicox86 said:

For the game you described - ball park figure.

Thanks for the tip
15/11/2019 22:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
opeyemiz said:
@sicox86 said:

Start by buying GBS .....
16/11/2019 01:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
283 msgs.
First-team player
Darra said:
opeyemiz said:
@sicox86 said:

Start by buying GBS .....

After you 😄😄
16/11/2019 07:58
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4018 msgs.
Best scorer
FIFA and PES are named here, as they often are when this debate rears its head. Fundamentally, those two examples are hugely different to SM in several ways. Most importantly, these games require at least a $70 investment, more or less, at least once every few years. Striker Manager is free to all users, and then users can utilise in-game features which cost money.
That you are not prepared to name this "quality amount" and then glibly joke about supporting the game financially shows, to me, that you're not ready for the discussion.
On this basis, I close. Feel free to revert when you are mature enough to sit at the grown-ups' table for the discussion.
16/11/2019 09:11
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1