Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Better randomization  Date
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
Since developers are just a tiny bit more active than before, then maybe my suggestion will not be a waste of time.

I suggest better randomization of groups, some managers have been stranded in the same div/group for 10+ seasons!

It will be much more fun and fair if for example during pre season downtime, admins would place all of div 2 managers in one pool, div3 in another pool (same for div4,5,6) and randomize all the managers from zero instead of keeping the same managers in the same group and just adding those who relegated or promoted!

I hope developers keep working on this sim.
21/11/2019 10:06
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
usermarwan said:
Since developers are just a tiny bit more active than before, then maybe my suggestion will not be a waste of time.

I suggest better randomization of groups, some managers have been stranded in the same div/group for 10+ seasons!

It will be much more fun and fair if for example during pre season downtime, admins would place all of div 2 managers in one pool, div3 in another pool (same for div4,5,6) and randomize all the managers from zero instead of keeping the same managers in the same group and just adding those who relegated or promoted!

I hope developers keep working on this sim.

Food for thought
21/11/2019 10:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
Really not necessary, as all group of each division are deemed to be on the same level! 16/12/2019 09:03
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
@Oyewale said:
Really not necessary, as all group of each division are deemed to be on the same level!

Thank you for your input
16/12/2019 11:20
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1