Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » A better strikerManager is here in no time. Date
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Good day everyone and especially the @'s and the other lieutenants in the game.

I wish to suggest the way to bring in more managers and make this game better; be blessed as we think about these:

- Striker manager should collaborate with Advertising agencies especially Facebook and Google Ads to bring in managers from around the world. Hence, the Ads should show the "reached" a summary of what the beautiful game is all about. Lack of managers is down to lack of advertisement as the case may be. And I guess, the game dies with time if we continue to allow the game have little number of managers in it. Even though, number may not be the target, lack of teams that are well under active manager, makes the newbies take a U-turn back and away from Sm.

- Sm should now try to make available an improved graphics, which has been our plead since 2015, that if possible, we need a more realistic graphics. Having said that, I would like to make it known to the world, that we are patiently waiting for an upgrade in the 2D displays we used to have in our precious game. And notably, the app that was delivered in the name "Striker manager 2016" once had a better graphics (back then as at 1 yr ago)which I think the code/script/file should be installed into the major Striker manager game which is this one and no other.

And here I drop my pen..... If there is more. I'd say later.

Edited by Prodoadeolu 13-12-2019 21:00
12/12/2019 21:02
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
Thanks for your suggestions.
Regarding the final suggestion, this has been suggested many times. So many times, in fact, it takes 2nd spot on the Frequently Suggested Suggestions:
http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=466814

As such, I ask that the discussion after this point remains on the first two points. Ignorance of this will result in redaction.

Edited by @sicox86 13-12-2019 17:20
13/12/2019 17:19
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Okay done, as the last suggestion has been cancelled out to avoid unnecessary reiteration. Thanks.

As I await a positive response as soon as the noble group can.

Please pardon me! ✊✊✊✊
13/12/2019 17:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
Prodoadeolu said:

- Striker manager should collaborate with Advertising agencies especially Facebook and Google Ads to bring in managers from around the world. Hence, the Ads should show the "reached" a summary of what the beautiful game is all about. Lack of managers is down to lack of advertisement as the case may be. And I guess, the game dies with time if we continue to allow the game have little number of managers in it. Even though, number may not be the target, lack of teams that are well under active manager, makes the newbies take a U-turn back and away from Sm.

The ink from your pen writes very good suggestions. But I would suggest...why not go further than Google/FB. To really get massive eyeballs and exposure, SM should tie up with the Marvel Studios. Imagine in the next iteration of Avengers there is chaos everywhere: aliens are attacking en masse and nearly all avengers are up their eyeballs fighting and keeping them at bay, except Captain America! He is sitting on the side of the action engrossed in his laptop. Iron man runs up to him and shouts, "what the hell, come and fight you imbecile." To which Cap replies," just a second, the hostile window is about to open, be there in a min."

Or in another scene, Hulk breaks into bathroom where Black Widow is showering and yells, "Hulk want help, need to set line up against Spade".

These and many such subtle marketing techniques will bring millions of new players. So devs: I am happy to be hired as a consultant.
28/01/2020 16:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Well, that's great

They can also use football instances, showing real players and highlights of matches and maybe some good attractive 3d's and then.....

They would just put "Set Up Your Team Now, Compete Against Other Managers, Get Promoted And Win Bonuses!"

And there will be a sign up link at the end.....

Well, the issue is... Uplay is an active company, they have now created a basketball game using this same strikermanager's template. How I wish they can really help bring people into this game ?

How much does Facebook charge ? Less than $0.01 per click ......

Propeller Ads charges $1 per engagement and all other advertising platforms with their meagre charges but massive reach rates
29/01/2020 07:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Pardon my manners....

Their "inattention" is making this game get boring and uninteresting as everyday goes by.

Just imagine....

79% of the newly registered managers are from just one country ? (Thinking....)

Where is the multinational attribute of the game ?

Let's make this game work again.... I hope the developers can hear our cries... "Undiluted and/or without being paraphrased"

We need them to push this game into the digital marketing world... We can thereafter suggest 8,999 ways through which they can monetize this game more!

Edited by Prodoadeolu 29-01-2020 07:13
29/01/2020 07:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Spade said:
Prodoadeolu said:

The ink from your pen writes very good suggestions. But I would suggest...why not go further than Google/FB. To really get massive eyeballs and exposure, SM should tie up with the Marvel Studios. Imagine in the next iteration of Avengers there is chaos everywhere: aliens are attacking en masse and nearly all avengers are up their eyeballs fighting and keeping them at bay, except Captain America! He is sitting on the side of the action engrossed in his laptop. Iron man runs up to him and shouts, "what the hell, come and fight you imbecile." To which Cap replies," just a second, the hostile window is about to open, be there in a min."

Or in another scene, Hulk breaks into bathroom where Black Widow is showering and yells, "Hulk want help, need to set line up against Spade".

These and many such subtle marketing techniques will bring millions of new players. So devs: I am happy to be hired as a consultant.

Loved that one. specially the black widow shower part...
30/01/2020 20:55
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Please, this is a suggestion thread for all I care. Don't ship in any "funny" thing! Let us beseech the devs instead

Thanks... One love💕
31/01/2020 12:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
Prodoadeolu said:
Good day everyone and especially the @'s and the other lieutenants in the game.

I wish to suggest the way to bring in more managers and make this game better; be blessed as we think about these:

- Sm should now try to make available an improved graphics, which has been our plead since 2015, that if possible, we need a more realistic graphics. Having said that, I would like to make it known to the world, that we are patiently waiting for an upgrade in the 2D displays we used to have in our precious game. And notably, the app that was delivered in the name "Striker manager 2016" once had a better graphics (back then as at 1 yr ago)which I think the code/script/file should be installed into the major Striker manager game which is this one and no other.

And here I drop my pen..... If there is more. I'd say later.

About the game, I'd say it's okay for now but about bringing new managers, I'd say yes to that. SM already has a link that can be shared on our social media platforms but only few managers are using it.

We can start by imploring all managers to use it, a friend of yours out there might like the game too but doesn't know about it yet share it and let him see. We can call this operation monkey banana

Cheers!
20/02/2020 05:26
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
@Oyewale said:

About the game, I'd say it's okay for now but about bringing new managers, I'd say yes to that. SM already has a link that can be shared on our social media platforms but only few managers are using it.

We can start by imploring all managers to use it, a friend of yours out there might like the game too but doesn't know about it yet share it and let him see. We can call this operation monkey banana

Cheers!

I must say your description of Operation Monkey Banana is very different from what my girlfriend's.
21/02/2020 18:19
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2