Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10
  Forum » General » Goodbye Date
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
This is the moment where I realised I can no longer tolerate the bs from this game
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=31734662&accion=simul&turno=27150
To spend time on the game and have that investment repaid by kicking you in the teeth with this nonsense is too much. I'm done. I'll see the season out to the end so it's fair to my league opponents, but then that is it for me. I want to say thanks to everyone who made this community what it is
14/02/2020 11:47
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
Thats nothing,worse things happen every few games(goals from center,goals from out line close to corner,auto goals etc)

Same for all,accept and move on
14/02/2020 14:48
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Hahahaha

I have some SM guys that cry daily on WhatsApp group because of the sim

1 still cryed today after his Gk scored 3 own goals

Sorry mate move on .....it's common ...

15/02/2020 01:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darra said:
Hahahaha

True. Some have been crying over years for getting stuck in the same Division.....

You will win matches which you already thought you should have lost... Same as vice versa... SIM doesn't screw 1, they screw all... I'm very sure just this month you would have benefited from the SIM woes many times as well... Now that they screw you, then you don't need to announce, it's never a cheating. Even in Real life sport opponent get screwed from ref decision...
15/02/2020 02:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
21283 msgs.
Golden Ball
mateoqueteveo said:
This is the moment where I realised I can no longer tolerate the bs from this game
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=31734662&accion=simul&turno=27150
To spend time on the game and have that investment repaid by kicking you in the teeth with this nonsense is too much. I'm done. I'll see the season out to the end so it's fair to my league opponents, but then that is it for me. I want to say thanks to everyone who made this community what it is

You really need to calm down man!
15/02/2020 03:29
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
355 msgs.
First-team player
You need to drink a lot of water, breathe in, breathe out, then move on! 15/02/2020 07:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

True. Some have been crying over years for getting stuck in the same Division.....

You will win matches which you already thought you should have lost... Same as vice versa... SIM doesn't screw 1, they screw all... I'm very sure just this month you would have benefited from the SIM woes many times as well... Now that they screw you, then you don't need to announce, it's never a cheating. Even in Real life sport opponent get screwed from ref decision...

Quoting my text is what I didn't understand

You should quote the owner of the thread ..
15/02/2020 09:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darra said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

Quoting my text is what I didn't understand

You should quote the owner of the thread ..

What you said really made sense that I have to start from where you stopped.

Edited by SIRYEMMY 15-02-2020 10:10
15/02/2020 09:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

You're right, it happens to us all. But if everyone gets screwed, that doesn't make it right. It's a pretty flawed system, and that's why it's no longer workable for me. I never said it was cheating. I just feel helpless when a big part of the game involves setting up tactics and the SIM can do bizarre things that renders those efforts useless. I've experienced all those anomalies too, and I guess this was the final straw for me. I hope you continue to enjoy the game and I wish you all the best
15/02/2020 11:20
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
ISRAHIL said:
You need to drink a lot of water, breathe in, breathe out, then move on!

As the third person to say "move on", I'll remind you that I said I'll be leaving the game at the end of the season. For me, that's the best way to move on. Good luck
15/02/2020 11:23
  London City - Div4/Gr12

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10