Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
  Forum » General » Goodbye Date
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
OK goodluck
But in this game there are some times you benefit from bug as well and you don't come to forum to tell....

Don't let that bug be the reason you leave my friend..

I have a friend that bought a player for 2b+
The player rarely scores and miss lots of one on one
Hardly take on on defs too

Edited by Darra 15-02-2020 12:10
15/02/2020 12:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

I have some SM guys that cry daily on WhatsApp group because of the sim

1 still cryed today after his Gk scored 3 own goals

Sorry mate move on .....it's common ...

True. Some have been crying over years for getting stuck in the same Division.....

You will win matches which you already thought you should have lost... Same as vice versa... SIM doesn't screw 1, they screw all... I'm very sure just this month you would have benefited from the SIM woes many times as well... Now that they screw you, then you don't need to announce, it's never a cheating. Even in Real life sport opponent get screwed from ref decision...

Quoting my text is what I didn't understand

You should quote the owner of the thread ..

What you said really made sense that I have to start from where you stopped.

Well All the best to you if you have decided to quit, I watch some of your last matches and I realize you have been tweaking formation to suit some opponents probably that's the reason why you feel very disappointed after losing your last game, I feel that's not the SIM way, you don't need to give up on the SIM when you actually creating something that is against it, you've been marking at the back with just 2 players in your last game which you posted here, probably you thought that's the way to stop your opponent, No you can't analyse the SIM base on Real Life, it actually have it's own way,,, You can actually have the best squad then someone with weaker squad will still beat you cause he understands the SIM better.

I remember beating a friend back then in div2 after he had purchased the best midfielders in the game, beat him with weaker LM and RM which most people don't even use, he thought that's the way but No, till now they still Roaming in div2 and their rivals are counting the number of seasons, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 seasons in div2/*

15/02/2020 13:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
SIRYEMMY said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

True. Some have been crying over years for getting stuck in the same Division.....

You will win matches which you already thought you should have lost... Same as vice versa... SIM doesn't screw 1, they screw all... I'm very sure just this month you would have benefited from the SIM woes many times as well... Now that they screw you, then you don't need to announce, it's never a cheating. Even in Real life sport opponent get screwed from ref decision...

Well All the best to you if you have decided to quit, I watch some of your last matches and I realize you have been tweaking formation to suit some opponents probably that's the reason why you feel very disappointed after losing your last game, I feel that's not the SIM way, you don't need to give up on the SIM when you actually creating something that is against it, you've been marking at the back with just 2 players in your last game which you posted here, probably you thought that's the way to stop your opponent, No you can't analyse the SIM base on Real Life, it actually have it's own way,,, You can actually have the best squad then someone with weaker squad will still beat you cause he understands the SIM better.

I remember beating a friend back then in div2 after he had purchased the best midfielders in the game, beat him with weaker LM and RM which most people don't even use, he thought that's the way but No, till now they still Roaming in div2 and their rivals are counting the number of seasons, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 seasons in div2/*

What's your point
You are not contributing positively to this thread
15/02/2020 13:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darra said:

What's your point
You are not contributing positively to this thread

Ok. Really don't like Seeing a manager struggling and already made up his mind to quit, I can remember many top managers who left on the past and team already deleted they still want to get back...

But you thought I'm contributing negatively despite going through someone matches and explaining to him what I noticed, I can't offer more than that, Thanks...
15/02/2020 13:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
SIRYEMMY said:
Darra said:
Hahahaha

Yeah you are right, every match I have been tweaking and that is what go me so frustrated. It's what got me up to third. In past seasons I relied too much on keeping the same formation against a number of teams and I ended up in a relegation fight. Thanks for taking the time to check those games and giving your feedback. Actually I use three at the back and two dfms. That's what I mean. The defence is so I consistent that you can't tell, sometimes they are retreating from an attack and other times they are way too far up the field in the same match and the tackling is often ineffective. You're right that I don't understand the SIM and I find that the formations I set doesn't correspond much to what I see during the SIM, and again that frustrated me.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help
15/02/2020 15:33
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
Darra said:
OK goodluck
But in this game there are some times you benefit from bug as well and you don't come to forum to tell....

I doubt you remember but around four years ago we were in the same division (I think div 4) and you were asking me for help. You've gone on to do a lot better since those days.

There are other reasons to leave. That was one more reason not to stay

15/02/2020 15:39
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Dude, relegate to a less competitive div and thrive 😂.
I can barely remember to set line up but still no need to fear relegation jajajajajajanajjaja
15/02/2020 16:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
mateoqueteveo said:
Darra said:
OK goodluck

I doubt you remember but around four years ago we were in the same division (I think div 4) and you were asking me for help. You've gone on to do a lot better since those days.

Yes I could remember
We where in div4 together you spanked me well there
you can still join me in div2

Inspite of this bugs...its once in a while bug

Just read our chats the help I was asking was to play you in friendlies and pl to have my revenge

I actually did

Edited by Darra 15-02-2020 16:32
15/02/2020 16:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
149 msgs.
Substitute
Darra said:
mateoqueteveo said:
Darra said:
OK goodluck

Yes I could remember

Just read our chats the help I was asking was to play you in friendlies and pl to have my revenge

I actually did

Yes you got your revenge, and you deserved it. Now you are way ahead of me. I cannot get to where you are. Keep at it, I hope some day you'll get to div 1
16/02/2020 23:40
  London City - Div4/Gr12
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
mateoqueteveo said:
Darra said:
mateoqueteveo said:
Darra said:
OK goodluck

Yes I could remember

I actually did

Yes you got your revenge, and you deserved it. Now you are way ahead of me. I cannot get to where you are. Keep at it, I hope some day you'll get to div 1

You can actually get to where I am

I have not gone far ..

Tried all my best to get to div1

and still trying
16/02/2020 23:49
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10