Go to page 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  Forum » General » Goodbye Date
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
Whatamidoinghere said:
brezzette said:
They never did but if was funny.

Relax dude let it go...especially now as @ you should know better than these ''provocations''.

It wasn't intended to hurt or hunt you. It was just a way to try to get closer to the greatest ever manager to grace this game.
And besides, the game looks dead another way of reviving it through fun. But if it was provocative, I apologize.
I hope one day, we both we will once again play in same div
again.

I agree it was a good way to get some attention and be famous for a while,you could attack some div.3-4-5 team and no one will notice you.

If anyone tell you that you are not good and never won anything, just remember that you have played big part in many div.1 titles.

Yeah we could play in div.5

06/03/2020 23:27
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
brezzette said:
Actually i need to thank you(as i did with team name),those attacks fueled my passion for the game and make some incredible comebacks.

Won many titles coz of you and would have quit long time ago,so thank you again.

Seen some teams with good tactics in div.1,with good long term plan they can upset 2 best avg teams in last 20 seasons with maxed stats on every player.

It will need time ~10 seasons maybe till they are financially stable,in meantime these 2 teams will win div.1 i think

Must give credit to those 2 teams for having best players that long,last time i checked one was on 250M+ and other 300M+ weeklies(i was 130M last seasons)

Enjoy this beautiful game while you can

Love not hate,peace

Define financially stable
06/03/2020 23:37
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
It means you can keep your best players and not sale for weaker ones.

You should know that,sold RF for 3B and buy weaker one.

That could cost you title,team that got your player is 1st on table and you drop.

2 players like that could be a massive swing in div.1 title race
06/03/2020 23:44
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
brezzette said:

That could cost you title,team that got your player is 1st on table and you drop.

I don’t think he would have done much difference.. The new RF scored plenty and helped in plenty afterall my form is good in attack.
This season i was afraid to do changes in formation since I didn’t want to lose pos1.. also was competing in cup and couldn’t balance stamina.
Then it all went to hell..
06/03/2020 23:57
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
1592 msgs.
International
brezzette said:

His intention wasn't to win div1 IMO... I think he sold to make profit... He never thought his tactics will be so great to challenge for Div1 after coming through in like 3 to 4 seasons and still getting relegated,,, If he was at the top level last season in div1(whereas he just promoted from div2), then he won't make that move...
06/03/2020 23:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
usermarwan said:
brezzette said:

I don’t think he would have done much difference.. The new RF scored plenty and helped in plenty afterall my form is good in attack.
This season i was afraid to do changes in formation since I didn’t want to lose pos1.. also was competing in cup and couldn’t balance stamina.
Then it all went to hell..

I'll even say you got a stronger RF I'm this case... He scored 38goals despite you using him in Cup,,, that RF I missed him alot,,,, I bought 98avg with better stats but then I realized it's not always about stats...
07/03/2020 00:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
SIRYEMMY said:
brezzette said:

His intention wasn't to win div1 IMO... I think he sold to make profit... He never thought his tactics will be so great to challenge for Div1 after coming through in like 3 to 4 seasons and still getting relegated,,, If he was at the top level last season in div1(whereas he just promoted from div2), then he won't make that move...

Yeah i know he sold to make profit but few players like that can win you title.

Thats why i said it will need time,with 2-3 better players you(or any from top 8) could challenge too.

07/03/2020 00:09
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
1592 msgs.
International
brezzette said:
SIRYEMMY said:
brezzette said:

Yeah i know he sold to make profit but few players like that can win you title.

Thats why i said it will need time,with 2-3 better players you(or any from top 8) could challenge too.

Yeah. He has the best CF in game with experience and stats, but the decision to keep money in deposit instead of fighting all for the glory by spending on 2-3 players as you've mentioned is actually a great factor in challenging for the glory... Well, I believe people are now been scared of getting bankrupt, so instead they keep money in deposit and watch it grow...
07/03/2020 00:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
I support his decision,keeping money is the only way long term.

Thats why i say financially stable and then go for it.
07/03/2020 00:24
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
1592 msgs.
International
brezzette said:
I support his decision,keeping money is the only way long term.

Thats why i say financially stable and then go for it.

Yeah. I think That's actually why he made that bold decision, he sees a better offer then sell a player and make profit and then bought a better replacement,,, probably if more managers manage same way. They won't go bankrupt and can challenge for the title in meantime,,, a manager once took over a team in div1, He hostile 2-3 players for 7bn each from big teams, challenge for Div1 then won it,,, Exhaust all his deposit later afferall and got relegate, later he's begging for loans... he Struggles now in div2....

Financial stability is a key factor in this game...
07/03/2020 00:34
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10