Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » Wrong names to wrong teams Date
Username
1341 msgs.
International
Why is that in this game the name of teams doesn't really fits the team most junior managers have the scariest names but when you eventually check them out you'll find a team that shouldn't even have a name but then check top teams like div2 and 1 you'll see names like 3773 no offence @oye or names like bush master it confuses me a bit when I see names like dragon ryders or super rangers or jesus is lord at the bottom of div5 something should be done on this 😓😓🤒🤒 24/04/2020 12:18
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13
Username
21383 msgs.
Golden Ball
Some times you don't need the name to really fit, just have a name there, we call such names Legendary! 24/04/2020 23:43
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Xclopinho said:
Why is that in this game the name of teams doesn't really fits the team most junior managers have the scariest names but when you eventually check them out you'll find a team that shouldn't even have a name but then check top teams like div2 and 1 you'll see names like 3773 no offence @oye or names like bush master it confuses me a bit when I see names like dragon ryders or super rangers or jesus is lord at the bottom of div5 something should be done on this 😓😓🤒🤒

Or team name like immortals
25/04/2020 05:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
What's wrong with that don't I deserve it. In case you don't know I'm the best in my Div so you may wanna rethink it 25/04/2020 08:03
Username
1382 msgs.
International
Xclopinho said:
What's wrong with that don't I deserve it. In case you don't know I'm the best in my Div so you may wanna rethink it

After staying in div4 for how many seasons??

Let put it like this.... What if you started with a team named "3773" or "Endgame" at the bottom of div6

And then you struggled to get to div1.... Is there any offence to that???

Those ones that you claim had good team names and are still crawling.... That means they are not playing up to the standard of their team names.... And we that the world labelled our team names as bad, we're playing above our standard 😁😁😁
27/04/2020 08:07
  Ëñdgåmë💀 - Div3/Gr11
Username
1341 msgs.
International
The big truth is I don't get your point 27/04/2020 11:31
Username
1382 msgs.
International
Xclopinho said:
The big truth is I don't get your point

Then forget
27/04/2020 12:13
  Ëñdgåmë💀 - Div3/Gr11
Username
376 msgs.
First-team player
Xclopinho said:
Why is that in this game the name of teams doesn't really fits the team most junior managers have the scariest names but when you eventually check them out you'll find a team that shouldn't even have a name but then check top teams like div2 and 1 you'll see names like 3773 no offence @oye or names like bush master it confuses me a bit when I see names like dragon ryders or super rangers or jesus is lord at the bottom of div5 something should be done on this 😓😓🤒🤒

IMO I don't see any reason why managers shouldn't be allowed to use whatever name they like.
No offense mate but that's part of our rights as managers, we choose whatever name is fit for our various teams to bear.
03/06/2020 16:23
  WaHaLa 🤦🏽‍♂ - Div2/Gr4
Username
376 msgs.
First-team player
PS like @oye said, IMO the team name doesn't matter but its the various capabilities of the team that eventually gives it its name. 03/06/2020 16:28
  WaHaLa 🤦🏽‍♂ - Div2/Gr4
Username
383 msgs.
First-team player
Xclopinho said:

This true! But if each has a registered name that's unchangeable in the Game, don't you think there would be clash of team names and moreover what names would you suggest they should be giving new registered team, something like SM 101, SM 104😂😂
OR real life teams name?
27/06/2020 10:58
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1