Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Offsides fails Date
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
Something is wrong with offsides. In every game I have at least 10 situations where clean offside goes without whistle.
One example:
http://en.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=33358828&accion=simul&turno=2175

Picture of field positions:

Approximately, depends on match, but 30-50% of all offside situations fails to be acknowledged. Feel free to check in every my match in last few weeks (didn't notice that earlier because didn't have such high def line).

Fiscals, can you please forward that bug to devs, or there already is some explanation?
It seems - not totally sure - that if there are several players in offside positions, whistle will go only if pass goes to the nearest player. If ball goes to players which are more forward, then game sees it as regular pass. If that is a fact, then opens possibility to cheat - with all the forwards way behind opponent defenders, you'll almost never be stopped with offside trap.
I repeat, I am not sure 100%, but most of the situations are like that.

Edited picture size.

Edited by Darewolf 25-10-2020 09:16
25/10/2020 09:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Do you know why offside Line technology and goal line technology was introduced in realife football?? Because it clarify what human eye fail to capture,.. your picture here doesn't justify an offside rule. The ball been passed and already halfway before yuh capture this screenshot... Let's see the position of this player(that was caught offside) the very moment before the ball left the boot of the one passing the ball to him. 26/10/2020 12:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
Do you know why offside Line technology and goal line technology was introduced in realife football?? Because it clarify what human eye fail to capture,.. your picture here doesn't justify an offside rule. The ball been passed and already halfway before yuh capture this screenshot... Let's see the position of this player(that was caught offside) the very moment before the ball left the boot of the one passing the ball to him.

Now click the upper link where you can see whole action (picture I provided just to save everyone's effort and time) and try again.
Not to mention (and I did mention) that there were at least 10 situations with clean offside, but game went further without whistle.
Today same thing.
It is not even near to human eye problem because most of the offsides were with 3 or more players 20 or more meters behind my last defender.
Feel free to check.
26/10/2020 17:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Oh sorry. I just watched. This situation Yuh posted is never an offside. Lol. Clean onside. 26/10/2020 18:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
Oh sorry. I just watched. This situation Yuh posted is never an offside. Lol. Clean onside.

3 players behind last defender and one is getting the ball from behind and that is not offside? In which Universe?
26/10/2020 18:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
SIRYEMMY said:
Oh sorry. I just watched. This situation Yuh posted is never an offside. Lol. Clean onside.

Exactly
Not offside.
The player's position as soon as the pass is laid is what matters here.
26/10/2020 18:02
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
Darewolf said:
SIRYEMMY said:

3 players behind last defender and one is getting the ball from behind and that is not offside? In which Universe?

Calm down...
The ball is still in the opponent's half. You need to learn some basic football rules!
26/10/2020 18:04
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
1592 msgs.
International
@Oyewale said:
Darewolf said:
SIRYEMMY said:

Calm down...
The ball is still in the opponent's half. You need to learn some basic football rules!

I think that's the case. There's no offside in own half. Even if 11 players is behind opponents Defenders. This are simple basic football rules...
26/10/2020 18:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
@Oyewale said:
Exactly
Not offside.
The player's position as soon as the pass is laid is what matters here.

Are we talking about same situation???

3 players waaaaay behind my last defender. Correct? Correct. And they are there for more than few seconds.
Midfielder is passing waaaay forward to one of those 3 players which are still waaaay behind my last defender. Correct? Correct.
Such situations are whistled at least 20 times in each my match. Why? Because it's offside.
Now, to many times same situations are not whistled. Why? I don't know and you obviously don't know. So please forward that to devs if they still exist. Thank you.
26/10/2020 18:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
Forward what to devs?
That you don't understand football rules?
26/10/2020 18:12
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1, 2