Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Offsides fails Date
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
I think that's the case. There's no offside in own half. Even if 11 players is behind opponents Defenders. This are simple basic football rules...

You think wrong. Same thing happens in whole field. And also, SM from the very start was declaring offsides on whole field (which isn't in real football) as well as offside after out throw (which also isn't in real football). Many years managers were grunging about that but that never changed (and I still have those offsides a lots of times).
Don't confuse SM with real football because they are NOT the same and never were. You're not noob, you should know that.
26/10/2020 18:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
@Oyewale said:
Forward what to devs?
That you don't understand football rules?

Don't play noob to me, please. Or watch the whole match if you want, then think why the same situations in more than 50% cases are offsides.

I was playing this 2012. and same offsides were ruled then as now. Ask someone older if you don't believe.
26/10/2020 18:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darewolf said:
@Oyewale said:
Exactly
Not offside.
The player's position as soon as the pass is laid is what matters here.

Are we talking about same situation???

3 players waaaaay behind my last defender. Correct? Correct. And they are there for more than few seconds.
Midfielder is passing waaaay forward to one of those 3 players which are still waaaay behind my last defender. Correct? Correct.
Such situations are whistled at least 20 times in each my match. Why? Because it's offside.
Now, to many times same situations are not whistled. Why? I don't know and you obviously don't know. So please forward that to devs if they still exist. Thank you.

Try to learn first bro. I was reading the forum few days back where I saw your comment advising people to read the basic rules plus the FAQ and the Tutorial, why can't you give same advice to your self bro... Offside started in opponent half and not in your half. This situation if it occur in opponent half their will be an offside. Read basic football rule. How offside work. You are talking from another planet. Or probably you are not a football fan. Never seen someone that understands football not knowing offsides starts in opposite half.
26/10/2020 18:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darewolf said:
SIRYEMMY said:
I think that's the case. There's no offside in own half. Even if 11 players is behind opponents Defenders. This are simple basic football rules...

You think wrong. Same thing happens in whole field. And also, SM from the very start was declaring offsides on whole field (which isn't in real football) as well as offside after out throw (which also isn't in real football). Many years managers were grunging about that but that never changed (and I still have those offsides a lots of times).
Don't confuse SM with real football because they are NOT the same and never were. You're not noob, you should know that.

I started playing 2013 and since then SM never declare offsides from own half... I didn't dispute the fact they may started declaring in whole field from 2011 but it stop ever since I've been playing and watching SIM
26/10/2020 18:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
SIRYEMMY said:
Try to learn first bro. I was reading the forum few days back where I saw your comment advising people to read the basic rules plus the FAQ and the Tutorial, why can't you give same advice to your self bro... Offside started in opponent half and not in your half. This situation if it occur in opponent half their will be an offside. Read basic football rule. How offside work. You are talking from another planet. Or probably you are not a football fan. Never seen someone that understands football not knowing offsides starts in opposite half.

OK, when I link you situation with ruled offside at my half, then you'll do what?
You play 6 years and never saw offside at your side??
I am having it in every match few times. Despite "wut happen' in reeeeal football bro'" delusions.

Never mind, I give up, obviously is being stubborn much stronger then being helpful.

26/10/2020 18:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
From the situation you shared Above goes well and was correct like it was supposed to be in real Life or any kind of game. But then you want then to send to Devs so they can change to the incorrect and buggy way how it use to be in 2011. Yuh sound funny bro.

Edited by SIRYEMMY 26-10-2020 18:25
26/10/2020 18:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Darewolf said:
SIRYEMMY said:

OK, when I link you situation with ruled offside at my half, then you'll do what?
You play 6 years and never saw offside at your side??
I am having it in every match few times. Despite "wut happen' in reeeeal football bro'" delusions.

Never mind, I give up, obviously is being stubborn much stronger then being helpful.

Bro. There are lots of buggy situations but this one yuh called out is never part of it

26/10/2020 18:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
Darewolf is confused...
I understand what he's talking about but he's not ready to learn.

I will stop the discussion here.
26/10/2020 18:28
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1, 2