Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » Farewell message Date
Username
56 msgs.
Rookie
With a sad expression and felling I am letting the Striker manager world know that I legendary gangstar
Is leaving the game I learned a lot here but I feel its the right time to leave a decision best known to me. I enjoyed every bit of my stay here the forum
The wins and lost of game the signing and sale of player training players striker manager gave me some of the . Feeling of managing a football club sm was there from school till after skull when I was lonely and sad I could just log in to my account and I would have a good feeling ,sm gave me so much joy that I couldnt imaging I will miss my players my div my friends the 99 coach's cracks so just to mention a few the billions I left in my account wish I could turn them to real cash 😋
the fans the money promotion and relegation etc i have put all my players on zero auction to help my fellow managers I have so much to say but I think I should just end my words here as I leave please remember this I am leaving the game but my heart❤ still lives in the game
From your fellow manager
Legendary gangstar
16/11/2020 12:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
58 msgs.
Rookie
legendary gangstar said:
With a sad expression and felling I am letting the Striker manager world know that I legendary gangstar
Is leaving the game I learned a lot here but I feel its the right time to leave a decision best known to me. I enjoyed every bit of my stay here the forum
The wins and lost of game the signing and sale of player training players striker manager gave me some of the . Feeling of managing a football club sm was there from school till after skull when I was lonely and sad I could just log in to my account and I would have a good feeling ,sm gave me so much joy that I couldnt imaging I will miss my players my div my friends the 99 coach's cracks so just to mention a few the billions I left in my account wish I could turn them to real cash 😋
the fans the money promotion and relegation etc i have put all my players on zero auction to help my fellow managers I have so much to say but I think I should just end my words here as I leave please remember this I am leaving the game but my heart❤ still lives in the game
From your fellow manager
Legendary gangstar

all the best for the future, mate.
16/11/2020 12:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
Good luck 17/11/2020 00:43
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13
Username
21338 msgs.
Golden Ball
If your heart is still in the game, you better don't delete the account in case😉

Good luck in real life!
17/11/2020 04:00
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
56 msgs.
Rookie
Yeah thanks for the advice 17/11/2020 06:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
381 msgs.
First-team player
Goodbuy bro I will really miss you