Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Challenges » Super Cup Final Game Date
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
This season will mark the start of a new Super Cup Final.
In this Super Cup, the winner of div 1 will be facing the winner of the Striker Cup in the first friendly of the next season!
Winners of Super cup will be recorded and listed in this post every season to keep track of Winners!

NOTE: In case the same manager won both Div1 and the striker cup then the Striker cup winner will play against pos. 2 in div1
Super Cup games have to be non-beta games similar to any cup/league game!
It is advisable that both managers communicate with each other as soon as winners for both striker cup and div1 are announced !!!

Managers have the right to forfeit the game in case they don't want to participate! However we do not give championships for free.. you have to earn it Therefore, a suitable opponent will be found for the final!!

Any questions?
24/04/2021 15:57
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
usermarwan said:
This season will mark the start of a new Super Cup Final.
In this Super Cup, the winner of div 1 will be facing the winner of the Striker Cup in the first friendly of the next season!
Winners of Super cup will be recorded and listed in this post every season to keep track of Winners!

NOTE: In case the same manager won both Div1 and the striker cup then the Striker cup winner will play against pos. 2 in div1
Super Cup games have to be non-beta games similar to any cup/league game!
It is advisable that both managers communicate with each other as soon as winners for both striker cup and div1 are announced !!!

Managers have the right to forfeit the game in case they don't want to participate! However we do not give championships for free.. you have to earn it Therefore, a suitable opponent will be found for the final!!

Any questions?

I agree big YES
24/04/2021 16:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Who's the sponsor and what is the price for winning? This can't be another FIFA way of stealing from teams 🤣🤣🤣 there must be a price. 24/04/2021 16:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
21400 msgs.
Golden Ball
😂🤣😂🤣
Cool!
24/04/2021 16:12
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
SIRYEMMY said:
Who's the sponsor and what is the price for winning? This can't be another FIFA way of stealing from teams 🤣🤣🤣 there must be a price.

How else are you going to claim that you won triple cups? xD
and oyewale can gift you -3points from next season in case you decide to bottle the final xD
24/04/2021 16:31
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
454 msgs.
First-team player
Yes there should be a prize for the winner. 24/04/2021 16:32
  Junior Barcelona Fc - Div3/Gr14
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
sonymose said:
Yes there should be a prize for the winner.

I don't see admins or any @ capable of providing prize for such a cup.
Also finding a sponsor for this cup is very difficult especially if there is a need for a prize for every cup final!
Maybe it would be possible if there is a prize for each manager that can win 5 super cups

Any suggestions?
24/04/2021 16:39
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
825 msgs.
MVP of the game
I thought the idea was excellent, I just can't say where the award would come from. 15/05/2021 20:32
  © RJFC - Div1/Gr1
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
Award:
Awards will be recorded here or in a different post.. so it will not be deleted.

Reward:
Should there always be an reward?
Pos1 in div1 gets around 300GB and cup winner 600GB (should we also reward those guys with more GB? xD)
IN my opinion, they got their share of rewards..

Also super cup is only 1 game versus 38 games in League and several rounds of cup game which makes no sense to reward winners (other than recording their names and games for history)

However..
If @s would allow it.. I would accept to reward each Super cup winner 200M through fixed PL game.. but that would mean each winner will have to miss 2 games of his regular PL just to get the reward from me.

Please consider.. and lets discuss ✍️
Yours truly..
Papa Perez
16/05/2021 04:22
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
825 msgs.
MVP of the game
I thought the prize money was excellent. 17/05/2021 17:44
  © RJFC - Div1/Gr1

Go to page 1, 2