Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Overpriced on players Date
Do you agree ?
Yes
No
Username
84 msgs.
Rookie
Please can you regulate the price of players in the market, because you will some managers putting a wrong price to their players and this is making it difficult for other manager to be able to buy player,let each manager sell a player according to it's age average and other quality please

Edited by Idris abayomih 30-08-2021 19:14
30/08/2021 19:12
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4204 msgs.
Best scorer
Some managers do list players at inflated prices relative to recent similar sales. Those managers do so at their own risk because if they do sell a player over market price, they will be sanctioned. You can always mail the manager directly and see if they are willing to sell their player within market prices. When managers players go unsold for weeks, perhaps they will realize that their prices are inflated. 31/08/2021 21:23
  FC need more holidays - Div2/Gr3
Username
84 msgs.
Rookie
i think so thanks 31/08/2021 21:56
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
I'm also going to add that putting players on auction at such high prices that:
- it may lead to inflation
- it may deceive inexperienced managers

is something I have and will continue to crack the whip on. Even if it doesn't look like coordinated cheating, setting hugely high auction start prices can be damaging.

Making money on player sales is fine. You can use the similar transfers feature for each player to decide a reasonable auction starting price. Some examples I see can be 10, 20 times or what the player is worth. As @vgates says, if you sell the player for those prices, then you can expect to attract attention.

Edited by @sicox86 03-09-2021 15:13
03/09/2021 15:12
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1