Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Salling and Purcahsing of Juniors in school Date
Username
206 msgs.
Substitute
Good day sir/ma'am,

Striker Manager team have created an astonishing workable environment for managers, there are rooms for improvement always. I have a simple suggestion which I think will help a lot of managers to channel the proper sale and purchase of Junior school player.

This could be achieved of there is creation of market space for school junior only, it will be a bargain place strictly for the young champ from school. Trainers will be able to ask for their training schedule i.e managers training CF or anyother speciality will see link of school player forsale in the market space created for junior only. This will make it easier for manager that have star young player to sell or for trainers to easily find and purchase category of players they are training. I hope you find this a great idea for easier communication for selling and buying of juniors to be trained.
Thanks.
19/09/2021 20:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
59 msgs.
Rookie
What a nice suggestion 19/09/2021 20:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
57 msgs.
Rookie
Good, a great idea, though only if the fiscal will respond to this great idea. 19/09/2021 23:52
  - Div/Gr
Username
79 msgs.
Rookie
It's a great idea.❤️ 19/09/2021 23:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
59 msgs.
Rookie
Debay said:
Good, a great idea, though only if the fiscal will respond to this great idea.

We hope so
20/09/2021 06:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
383 msgs.
First-team player
Adebade said:
Good day sir/ma'am,

Striker Manager team have created an astonishing workable environment for managers, there are rooms for improvement always. I have a simple suggestion which I think will help a lot of managers to channel the proper sale and purchase of Junior school player.

This could be achieved of there is creation of market space for school junior only, it will be a bargain place strictly for the young champ from school. Trainers will be able to ask for their training schedule i.e managers training CF or anyother speciality will see link of school player forsale in the market space created for junior only. This will make it easier for manager that have star young player to sell or for trainers to easily find and purchase category of players they are training. I hope you find this a great idea for easier communication for selling and buying of juniors to be trained.
Thanks.

Really a nice suggestion!
20/09/2021 11:23
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4204 msgs.
Best scorer
This already exists. It's called the market. There is a side for junior players in the market. Players do not train while sitting in a school, so you must promote to your youth team where you can then sell them in the market.

I close.
21/09/2021 00:34
  FC need more holidays - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1